PDA

View Full Version : Office Politics

martyo
09-15-2006, 01:08 PM
My friend Bob had to fire an employee.

He had narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack.

It was an impossible decision, they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, Bob decided he would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

The Boss approached her and said: "Debra, I've never done this before but I have to lay you or Jack off."

"Could you jack off?" she says. " I feel like *****.

Tallboy
09-15-2006, 01:15 PM

It was an impossible decision, they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, Bob decided he would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

The Boss approached her and said: "Debra, I've never done this before but I have to lay you or Jack off."

I had a friend named Ramblin Bob
He used to steal gamble and rob
He thought he was the smartest guy around
Well I found out last Monday that Bob got locked up Sunday
They've got him in the jailhouse way downtown

He's in the jailhouse now...

duhtroll
09-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Check the joke of the day thread . . .