PDA

View Full Version : I will remember today forever!

fairlane347
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Well today is my 4th wedding aniversery and yes my sons birthday. Thats right I got married 4 years ago and have a 1 year old son today. Easy for me to remember:lol: I already bought my boy a peddle car and he had a ride in my 73 Ford truck as I did a smoky :burnout: burnout in my driveway. He was smiling and laughing. So he should be a car crazy guy like me!:D I now have to find a nice 64/65 Falcon to build for the wife.:cool4:
She like cars too but not as much as me. Ooh almost beer:30:beer:

Cheeseheadbob
09-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Have a great day! Good to see that you are keeping the tradition going. My boys are not too car crazy, but are speed freaks! They prefer to do death defying races on their bikes. Great meeting you at Woodward.
Well today is my 4th wedding aniversery and yes my sons birthday. Thats right I got married 4 years ago and have a 1 year old son today. Easy for me to remember:lol: I already bought my boy a peddle car and he had a ride in my 73 Ford truck as I did a smoky :burnout: burnout in my driveway. He was smiling and laughing. So he should be a car crazy guy like me!:D I now have to find a nice 64/65 Falcon to build for the wife.:cool4:
She like cars too but not as much as me. Ooh almost beer:30:beer:

Bluerauder
09-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Well today is my 4th wedding aniversery and yes my sons birthday.

:congrats: Double Congratulations to you and your family !! :congrats:

And a Happy Birthday :birthday: to your son !!

Finally, thanks for the reminder -- my 31st anniversary is next Wednesday (27 Sep). :D I forgot our 4th anniversary in 1979 and I have heard about it every dang year since. :( Apparently, there is no statute of limitations on missed anniversaries. ;)

Cobra25
09-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Have A Great Day their. Congrats on your 4 th. Wedding Anniversity & Happy Birthday to your Son !

fairlane347
09-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Have a great day! Good to see that you are keeping the tradition going. My boys are not too car crazy, but are speed freaks! They prefer to do death defying races on their bikes. Great meeting you at Woodward.

Same here great meeting you too. Hey at least you kids are into engines somehow.:D

fairlane347
09-21-2006, 01:24 PM
:congrats: Double Congratulations to you and your family !! :congrats:

And a Happy Birthday :birthday: to your son !!

Finally, thanks for the reminder -- my 31st anniversary is next Wednesday (27 Sep). :D I forgot our 4th anniversary in 1979 and I have heard about it every dang year since. :( Apparently, there is no statute of limitations on missed anniversaries. ;)

Yea can't forget its bad for your health:lol:

Grifter
09-21-2006, 03:00 PM
Congrats. Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary. Close days, close years. pretty cool.

fairlane347
09-22-2006, 05:35 AM
Congrats. Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary. Close days, close years. pretty cool.

Yeah that is close. I am taking her out for dinner tonight since she had to work last night.