PDA

View Full Version : The MDA needs our help

SID210SA
09-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Hello Fellow MM.net brothers and sisters,

As you all know I have been apart of this site for a little over a year now and this is the first time I have ever posted about fund raising. I hope that you can help out the MDA and keep me out of the MDA jailhouse.:D

Last year I was introduced to MDA or "Jerry's Kids" as most people know it. Although I was not involved with raising funds, I did make a donation to try and get a friend bailed out of the MDA jail. Thats when learned a little about what MD was and what MDA did to help those affected with the disease.

I am proud to be a part of the MDA lock up to help raise money for "Jerry's Kids".

Now I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who are helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the important fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by clicking on the link below. There you'll find all kinds of information about MDA, and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line using your credit card.

MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by providing clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and repair of wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer camp for kids. MDA also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages.

They are comming to get me on October the 26th 2006 at 3 P.M. I have until then to reach my goal and submit my bail so that I will not be locked up. I will be picked up by actual law enforcement officers who are donating their time to help this worthy cause.

I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.

On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you!

Warmest Regards,

Michael Hernandez Click here to visit my Participant Page. (https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=e5f8694 9-131d-4657-8370-35c746b3f5e8)

If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your internet browser.

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=e5f8694 9-131d-4657-8370-35c746b3f5e8

Capt. Michael Hernandez
Inwood Security Supervisor
210-493-3177 Work
210-288-0004 Cell

SID210SA
09-27-2006, 11:07 AM
:bump: ..........

BruteForce
09-27-2006, 11:18 AM
You're now 1/18 of the way closer. Keep up the good work!

:high5: :up:

SID210SA
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Thanks BruteForce.....its much appreciated....wow you definately have me on my way....

BruteForce
09-27-2006, 07:03 PM
:bump:

Come on you tightwads. :D

I'd like to issue a challenge to all regional MM clubs. I say that the Emerald City Marauders combined will donate the most to support the MDA than any other club.

martyo
09-27-2006, 07:19 PM
You're now 1/18 of the way closer. Keep up the good work!

:high5: :up:

Now he is 5/36 of the way there.

It's a good cause, I hope more people step up.

SID210SA
09-29-2006, 05:41 AM
Thank you Martyo.....I am glad this is getting off the ground....slowly but surely....we will get there.....Remember guys.....every bit helps! Large or small its all appreciated.....

Mike

SID210SA
09-30-2006, 09:00 AM
I still have about 27 days left....any one else care to donate for a worthy cause.....if you have any questions please feel free to ask....if you donate by credit card feel at ease as you are giving the information to a secure site that is only seen by the MDA. I dont have access to any information that is given on there other than your name and amount of the donation. So donate with confidence, If you need to contact me for any reason reguarding this fund raiser please call....210-288-0004.

Thanks for caring,

Mike

SID210SA
10-02-2006, 08:40 AM
:bump: Still Bumping....I have 24 days till my arrest....

SID210SA
10-03-2006, 05:21 AM
Thank you for your donation.....you know who you are......unfortunately you are only the third person to donate on my site but it will get better....I have raised some money and am happy for what I have received so far and I am hope there is more to come. I know that everyone has events and Marauders to spend money on and MV4 to think about in just over a month....but I am not asking for a huge donation from any one person.....just a bunch of little ones will go a long way.....thanks for your help in advance!

Mike

SID210SA
10-05-2006, 04:46 PM
:bump:......

SID210SA
10-10-2006, 07:03 AM
:bump: Any one else care to help a worthy cause.....Please do not be skeptical....What happened to the challange that Brute offered.....no takers?

martyo
10-10-2006, 03:41 PM
:bump: Any one else care to help a worthy cause.....Please do not be skeptical....What happened to the challange that Brute offered.....no takers?

Everyone is afraid to let the moths out of their wallets.

SID210SA
10-23-2006, 05:38 AM
Everyone is afraid to let the moths out of their wallets.

:help:
Ok brothers and sisters.....these are the last few days....the LEO'S come to pick me up on Thursday! Let the moths go!!! It's for a great cause.......what could be greater than affording some one with Muscular Dystrophy to attend camp!!?? Thank you.

Mike:)

SID210SA
10-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Ok fellow Marauderers.....this is the last day, I am being picked up in just a little while......I am no where near my $1800.00 goal and any help would be greatly appreciated for this MDA fund raiser that I am participating in......I will post pics tomorrow of the "arrest"....Thanks for your help so far and any help that is to come.....the link to donate is in the first post of this thread....

Thank you,

Mike