PDA

View Full Version : I won't be making it to MVIV now...

TooManyFords
09-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Work is really busy and the project needs to go to Alpha testing before the end of the year. I can barely justify just one event later this year, either SSHS6 or MV-IV and I've decided on SSHS6.

Have fun in MV-IV everyone!

John

KillJoy
09-29-2006, 09:28 AM
Sorry about the decision you had to make :( Deadlines blow.

Oh well..... Head to the Shoot Out and whoop up on some Imps :D

KillJoy

pantheroc
09-29-2006, 10:03 AM
That's too bad. Someone better get some video!!!

Shora
09-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Not that you owe us anything (maybe you do) but you can make it up to us with some great videos of the event that you WILL be attending. Please, try to make it detailed like your personal web site.

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the imps getting scared to race.

GarageMahal
09-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Bummer :(

I had to make a similar choice and I am going to MV4. Have fun in Atlanta!

jta

Tallboy
09-29-2006, 11:57 AM
See you in the A-T-L, John. :cool:

martyo
09-29-2006, 01:32 PM
I thought the group had reached a decision that you were not welcome at SSHS6. Didn't you get the memo? :confused:

shakes_26
09-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Care to elaborate counseler?

CRUZTAKER
09-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Ahh well....

We'll miss you John.

I have always wanted to go to that SSH meet, and there has always been a conflict of dates. I wish we didn't have two major happenings so close together that splits us up.

I haven't seen Marty nor several other really old time members for years because of this conflict.

I am so on the fence with MV-IV as it is...the SSH thing is way outta reach this year.

Have fun, and please...ENJOY THEIR COMPANY for those of unable to attend.;)

TooManyFords
09-29-2006, 02:42 PM
I thought the group had reached a decision that you were not welcome at SSHS6. Didn't you get the memo? :confused:

Oh, thank you for reminding me! Your car called my car and well, let's just say that there is a big stain in your garage... Something about yours not wanting to race now? Mine was laughing so hard after the call that it had washer fluid squirting out the badgless grill!

Car to car jokes must be as funny as yours and mine!

LOL!

John

Smokie
09-29-2006, 03:20 PM
John very sorry to hear you can't make it, there use to be one event and that was it. There are a lot of choices now.

I would not be surprised if Maraudervilles come to an end altogether in the future. Good luck in Atlanta.:beer::burnout:

MarauderTJA
09-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Work is really busy and the project needs to go to Alpha testing before the end of the year. I can barely justify just one event later this year, either SSHS6 or MV-IV and I've decided on SSHS6.

Have fun in MV-IV everyone!

John

Gee John, I think you would have been a shoe-in for the Marauder best of show at the MV IV car show on Saturday:D . Plus with some Mustang & Ford Magazines showing up (and possible Car Crazy) your really missing out:shake: .

If all goes right, I'll see in Atlanta.

BigCars4Ever
09-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Ah the life of an engineer! Here it is Saturday and I'm in the office trying to make up time so I don't miss my beta deadline and compliance testing. MM.Net is a good way to kill time between VHDL compiles at least.

Cobra25
09-30-2006, 08:11 AM
John your going to miss a Great and fun event. I hope you change your mind.

martyo
09-30-2006, 10:44 AM
I haven't seen Marty nor several other really old time members for years because of this conflict.

Barry, I for one would love to see you. If you can't make it, can you at least send Jess and Gage?

martyo
09-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Oh, thank you for reminding me! Your car called my car and well, let's just say that there is a big stain in your garage... Something about yours not wanting to race now? Mine was laughing so hard after the call that it had washer fluid squirting out the badgless grill!

Car to car jokes must be as funny as yours and mine!

LOL!

John

All I can say is my car is pissed! It wants to get revenge on your car at SSHS6, so bring it biotch!!