PDA

View Full Version : Trip Notes

Hotrauder
10-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Just back from a spirited 3900 mile jaunt to Maine other points of interest and trying to get up to speed here. I missed a lot but by far the most note worthy I have stumbled on is how much fun it has to be to be Alex, especially the past week; and Donny it appears finally found the Bunny trail right into the corner where his shoes fit neatly into the indentations left by Todd. I had hoped to find the 4" deletes on the porch but not yet and none of the bolt on stuff has manged to attach itself to the Marauder while I was away. go figure. Brad missed me probably because he doesn't know me, YET. But more to the point in all those miles I only saw one Marauder, a black headed west on Rt. 302 between Littleton, N. H. and St. Johnsberry, Vt. in the rain and clouds up in the While Mountains. the only other noteworthy vehicle was a Red Shelby GT500 Rag Top on a trailer behind a P/U in that little piece of geography between Pa. and Va. where only God remembers which state it is. Traffic was amazingly light northbound on 95 but more than compensated for southbound on 81, 77, 26, 95 etc. as every truck rig in the know universe was on the road and in the way. Does anyone know why women drivers seem to believe that God built them to drive 5 miles under the limit in the left lane from the time their license is issued till they die regardless of how long the trail of vehicles behind them is? Just wondering. Ya I know, men do it too; and they are just aholes and they know it. Women seem to have an entitlement attitude. The time was right so I followed one into a rest stop and asked her about it. Yup, right as rain, she could drive where she wanted and I could go around her on the right if I wanted. I told her she hit a triple, fat, ugly and stupid. I felt pretty stupid after that exchange but I had been on the road for about 7 hours and my nerves were a little raw. Sorry, lady; just move over next time. IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Thanks. Dennis:rolleyes:

jimlam56
10-06-2006, 08:20 AM
Wecome back Dennis!

Bobby Clobber
10-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Dennis ,

By the sounds of the post, it was a relaxing, pleasant experience, especially the opportunity to meet new friends and exchange pleasantries:lol:

magindat
10-06-2006, 08:43 AM
So D, How's your shoulder?

I'm sure P punched you in it after that exchange! :rofl:

Glad you had a good trip and back in one piece.

GAMike
10-06-2006, 09:03 AM
"Hit a triple"..............Classic:lol: What constitutes a home run in your league?:D

Regards,

shakes_26
10-06-2006, 09:10 AM
, fat, ugly and stupid.

The Hotrauder Trifecta!!!!! :P

Glad to hear your back intact. Nothing, and I mena nothign is worse than having to interact with the American Motoring Pub-lic. Except interacting with the American Wal-Mart shopping Pub-lic.:bigcry:

Tallboy
10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
The Hotrauder Trifecta!!!!! :P

Glad to hear your back intact. Nothing, and I mena nothign is worse than having to interact with the American Motoring Pub-lic. Except interacting with the American Wal-Mart shopping Pub-lic.:bigcry:

Easy for you to say.

You Wal-Mart shopping, Sam's Choice cola-drinking, Salisbury Steak defrosting, Moon_pie eating sumb!tch. :D

marauderboi
10-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks Dennis, are you gonna make it to the track tomorrow?