PDA

View Full Version : Question about Classifieds

cyclone03
10-18-2006, 07:08 PM
I've posted my add and have got some replys but,I've also got auto generated messages from MM.Net that I have replys about my add.How do I read those replys?
I see the list of useage in the classified section with a reply count but how do I read them?

MM03MOK
10-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Go look now, Lance. See if any comments appeared. I have to remember to go in and approve the comments. I'll see if there's a way to do that automatically.

Tom Kuznicki
10-19-2006, 06:23 PM
I've posted my add and have got some replys but,I've also got auto generated messages from MM.Net that I have replys about my add.How do I read those replys?
I see the list of useage in the classified section with a reply count but how do I read them?
They're just informing you that someone replied to your ad.

KillJoy
10-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Go look now, Lance. See if any comments appeared. I have to remember to go in and approve the comments. I'll see if there's a way to do that automatically.

The ability ti PM from a Classified Ad would be nice ;)

KillJoy

cyclone03
10-19-2006, 06:28 PM

Yes I can see it now.Thanks Mary.

And I know someboby replied I just couldn't read it.

carfixer
10-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Just a suggestion, dump the classified section and open up the "for sale" forum.

KillJoy
10-20-2006, 05:27 AM
Just a suggestion, dump the classified section and open up the "for sale" forum.

That is also a good idea. This is the only Forum I go to that has a Classified Section. All the rest just have a For Sale Forum.

KillJoy