PDA

View Full Version : Rescued By Reinhart

LILALLEYKATT
10-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Greetings All; I was in Orlando this week at my annual Exit Realty convention at the Gaylord resort. I decided to save money and stayed at the roadway in on I-Drive. I went out to my MM thursday morning and a thief had broken out my passenger side rear window and had stolen my Garmin 2720 GPS off of the dash. Real stupid oversight on my part to forgetfully leave it on the dash overnite. The perp did not open the door as to set off the alarm but crawled through the window opening plus took the broken window with them. I guess the tint kept it in 1 piece. I called the Orlando P.D. and they were there in like 1 minute. They attempted to print the car there in the parking lot. They even called Garmin in an attempt to track any signals to or from the GPS unit. Turns out that its a reciever and thats it end of story... I called Dennis Reinhart and told him of my Debacle and he said " Tell me what do I need to do" I asked him to get a used glass from a salvage yard as quickly as possible as I was heading that way. When I arrived there 2 hrs later the glass was arriving. He took one look at it and said I would need the window run also. He immediately pulled a technician off of a job and sent him to the junk yard to get the additional parts. My car was standing tall in record time. Dennis was also nice enough to load one of his tunes in my car as I had brand X from a competitor. I will tell you that his N/A tune yielded firmer upshifts under WOT and it felt like it put out more H.P....If any of you are considering a tune I HIGHLY reccommend Dennis Reinhart....Thanks Dennis for all of your efforts above and beyond the call of duty...Sincerly I remain AL PHILLIPS

Shora
10-22-2006, 08:19 AM
The actions you describe of Dennis are more than a vendor, they are of a friend!

:beer:

fastblackmerc
10-22-2006, 08:21 AM
The actions you describe of Dennis are more than a vendor, they are of a friend!

:beer:

Not just a friend ... a good friend!!!:bows: :bows: :beer: :beer:

LILALLEYKATT
10-22-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah you took the words right out of my mouth. It totally blew me away when he took the after hours time to load his tune into my car at no at no charge whatsoever and said "just drive it and send me back the SCT tuner when you are done"....NO strings attached free of charge. Now thats confidence in your tune. I cant brag enough on the differance...

ckadiddle
10-23-2006, 09:40 AM
It's a lot more fun to drive now, isn't it?

Loco1234
10-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Dennis has always been a great vendor and a very helpful.considerate member of OUR MM.net family....

He has helped not only me but my father as well to purchase the right part the first time and answer an and all questions ever brought to his attention.
We solute you DENNIS! :beer:

Dennis Reinhart
10-23-2006, 11:24 AM
Dennis has always been a great vendor and a very helpful.considerate member of OUR MM.net family....

He has helped not only me but my father as well to purchase the right part the first time and answer an and all questions ever brought to his attention.
We solute you DENNIS! :beer:

This club and the members mean a lot to me, I am here to help as well as listen, we strive to improve our service, and try to see that every customer is happy

LordVader
10-23-2006, 11:37 AM
:) Now that's a good end to a bad story! Sorry to hear about those bastages that don't respect private property. Next time put the "Chimp in the Trunk" to work.

SergntMac
10-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Bravo on Dennis!

ckadiddle
10-23-2006, 01:05 PM
I have found Dennis R to be true to his word and quick to resolve any boo-boos that may occur. Those qualities are difficult to find in business outside of our mm.net vendors.