PDA

View Full Version : new to the board, here to learn a few things (marquis destruction pics)

slowlane
10-25-2006, 08:36 AM
I figured i'd post since I'm new, I'll be just viewing mostly. I own a 1998 GM which recently met its demise, I liked the car a lot so I'm thinking that I may buy a marauder. So I want to learn a few things before I buy.

http://www.tennesspeed.net/gallery/data/500/PIX_46.jpg

SID210SA
10-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Fist of all hope all is ok with everyone involved.....secondly.....welc ome to the site.....and c.....you have come the right spot....very helpful people around here....try the search option....lots of questions have already been answered here.

whoskal
10-25-2006, 09:24 AM
DANG, wtf did you hit and at what speed?.....Welcome to the site.

RoyLPita
10-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Welcome aboard. Check out the site. It is very informative.

jim geary
10-25-2006, 09:29 AM
If you decide to buy a Marauder try not to run into anything.

juno
10-25-2006, 10:06 AM
If you liked the GM, you will :lovies2: LOVE :lovies2: the Marauder.

slowlane
10-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Fist of all hope all is ok with everyone involved.....secondly.....welc ome to the site.....and c.....you have come the right spot....very helpful people around here....try the search option....lots of questions have already been answered here.

So far as I know everyone has come away form the wreck about as good as possible. Dont worry the search function is my best friend.

DANG, wtf did you hit and at what speed?.....Welcome to the site.

I hit a tractor. I came over a hill to find a tractor/bushhog pulling out in front of me, at the point of impact I was doing between 45-50 mph. I was wearing my seatbelt, and the airbags deployed so I was able to walk away completely unharmed. The guy on the tractor wasn't as lucky, he was thrown and had to leave in an ambulance.

If you decide to buy a Marauder try not to run into anything.

I won't if I can help it.

ckadiddle
10-27-2006, 06:58 AM
If you liked the GM, you will :lovies2: LOVE :lovies2: the Marauder.
Absolutely and completely agree. Marauder is the GM's badazz big brother that did steroids in high school. I moved from a 1997 crown vic to a 2001 crown vic, then into the Marauder. Even in pure stock form Marauders are a LOT more fun to drive. Don't test drive one until you are ready to buy one. You won't be able to live without it once you drive it.

Peter
10-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Hi Slowlane!,

Wellome to mm.net, post your location so we know where you belong.
As for the Marauder it is a magnificent car owned it for 4 years with no regrets. If you buy one look into extended wty if you drive alot if you plan to mod it dith that option. The Marauder came in four colours, (DTR Black Silver and Dark Pearl Blue) it has two years of production '03 and '04, they where all built in St Thomas, Ontario Canada.

--Peter

JVJ
10-27-2006, 07:18 AM
:welcome1:, Hope that everyone in the accident were fine. But you will love the "MM". Great choice.

Raudermaster
10-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard. Let me tell you, my first car was a '95 CV that I had modded, and had driven other various whale styled Panther cars and the Marauder is a COMPLETELY different car compared to all of them. I hope you find a good one that hasn't been abused.