PDA

View Full Version : Help: NASCAR Dale Jr. prank ideas...

AstroVic
10-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Okay, here's the deal:

My buddy and I are going to the NASCAR race in Fort Worth in two weeks. He's a huge Junior fan, and I'm a huge FORD fan (Biffle, Edwards, Martin, et al). I'm trying to think of a "gift" for him, and I'm willing to listen to any ideas you clowns can come up with.

I thought about buying one of those $25 model Dale Jr. cars at Walmart and then smashing it up a bit. Perhaps put some black electrical tape on the front bumper to look like the tape they use to patch up the cars in the real races. Maybe rip off a fender or something, too.

And then post the whole mess on the dash of the RV with a Mark Martin car one car length in front of it. :)

http://images.wndu.com/sports/pics/pic_6308.jpg

I just need something to psyche him out a little bit; gotta get him all revved up.

Any good prank ideas would be helpful. :)

CrazyCor15
10-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Get a t-shirt made with a the #8 with the a circle around it with the 8 getting crossed out. Kinda like the no smoking sign.

Blackened300a
10-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Head over to your local beer distributor and pick up a Dale Jr carboard cut out, then find some rope and make a noose around dales neck to hang on his front lawn.

Peter
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Go there steal a race car, and give it to himm :D

Mach1
10-26-2006, 03:52 PM
If the hood opens, paint the engine blue, and put 351 CJ on the air intake. From what I've heard, the Chevy Nascar heads look a lot more like Ford Cleveland heads than the original Chevy small block 350 heads, especially the porting arraingment. I don't have any proof of this though.

Chevy fans always get a kick out of putting Chevy engines in Mustangs etc. I think it would be cool if somone put a blown Ford Mustang Cobra engine into a Corvette, Camaro or GTO.

AstroVic
10-26-2006, 04:10 PM
If the hood opens, paint the engine blue, and put 351 CJ on the air intake. From what I've heard, the Chevy Nascar heads look a lot more like Ford Cleveland heads than the original Chevy small block 350 heads, especially the porting arraingment. I don't have any proof of this though.

Chevy fans always get a kick out of putting Chevy engines in Mustangs etc. I think it would be cool if somone put a blown Ford Mustang Cobra engine into a Corvette, Camaro or GTO.

It's funny you should mention this. When I owned my '67 Chevy II Nova hardtop coupe, I had the 383 stroker painted "Ford blue." A few guys noticed at the car shows, but most people just asked, "That's a cool color, what is it?"

When I told them it was "Ford blue," they just scratched their heads.

http://images16.fotki.com/v3/photos/3/35233/68311/ResizedNovaEngine-vi.jpg

GAMike
10-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Head over to your local beer distributor and pick up a Dale Jr carboard cut out, then find some rope and make a noose around dales neck to hang on his front lawn.

Good one Blackened....... Or you could noose him and show up at his house dragging jr. behind your Marauder:burnout:

Best regards,

Mike Poore
10-26-2006, 05:28 PM
One of my friends got a bumper sticker. It said "I'd rather eat worms, than drive a chevy" Want to guess where he put that sticker?;)

Blackened300a
10-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Or you could noose him and show up at his house dragging jr. behind your Marauder,

You may make the 6 o'clock news for that stunt. Im sure you remember the last time something or someone was dragged behind a moving vehicle.

AstroVic
10-27-2006, 04:23 AM
You may make the 6 o'clock news for that stunt. Im sure you remember the last time something or someone was dragged behind a moving vehicle.

Yeah, that's a little too drastic for my blood.

After all, I *do* live in Texas (just a few hours south of Jasper).

2003 MIB
10-27-2006, 04:34 AM
Buy him a toothbrush or have his sister stand him up for the prom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just messin' with ya, Todd. All in fun. No speed traps in The Woodlands, okay?

Paul T. Casey
10-27-2006, 05:36 AM
Make a Brian Vickers mask, and wear it to the race.

GAMike
10-27-2006, 09:16 AM

Yea.........Thought it might be a little rough...No disrespect of a racial nature was intended:alone:

Best regards,

Blackened300a
10-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Yea.........Thought it might be a little rough...No disrespect of a racial nature was intended:alone:

Best regards,

You didnt offend me, Only my car is black :lol:

wchain
10-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Buy him a toothbrush or have his sister stand him up for the prom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just messin' with ya, Todd. All in fun. No speed traps in The Woodlands, okay?

are you kiddding? Last time I let Todd drive my car, he goes like 90 mph through the woodlands

RCSignals
10-31-2006, 02:18 PM
....................... I think it would be cool if somone put a blown Ford Mustang Cobra engine into a Corvette, Camaro or GTO.

It has been done, and to great success.

RCSignals
10-31-2006, 02:19 PM
are you kiddding? Last time I let Todd drive my car, .....................

What were you thinking? :eek: