PDA

View Full Version : It's FRIDAY!!!!

TAF
05-30-2003, 05:30 AM
I've been on the road all week. Hertz threw me in a Nissan Altima (POS)...can't WAIT to get home and get in a real car.
(am I the only one here who looks forward to taking her out, through the paces after a couple of weeks of not driving her?)

My lovely wife's birthday is Sunday...so I better get it out of my system on Saturday.

What's everyone else got going on this weekend?

jrzygrl
05-30-2003, 05:35 AM
A house full of 8 year old boys, Son's birthday party..wooohaaa!

gja
05-30-2003, 05:39 AM
UGGGHH!
30 people moving into our business space this weekend.
Another 7 day work-week.

martyo
05-30-2003, 06:39 AM
I owe, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go. If it rains, I work both days. If Saturday is nice (which seems unlikely), I play with the boat.

Todd, tell your wife that Martyo said to have a happy birthday. Oh, and don't be a cheapskate this year, take her to something better than the Cracker Barrel for dinner.

TAF
05-30-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by martyo
Todd, tell your wife that Martyo said to have a happy birthday. Oh, and don't be a cheapskate this year, take her to something better than the Cracker Barrel for dinner.

I will, marty...

Our favorite pizza joint and taking the girls to see the new Disney "Nemo" movie is on tap. And of course...a BIG "dose" of TAF.....life is gooooooood!

Bigdogjim
05-30-2003, 07:48 AM
Ford Weekend in Carlise, Pa. Only about 2 1/2 hours away. Going to meet up with Mustang buddies. Rich read your PM and hook-up with us. Sun is out so life good.MM is dirty from all the pollen and birds that I'll be all night washing it..

A TAF take the wife for chicken and show her that cooool car collection.hehehehehe

Be safe all

MN6
05-30-2003, 08:36 AM
If no rain, Crew Chief duties at Star Speedway, Shop Stuff on Sunday.... If rains, Paint Shopping for new house, trip to Expo for Curtains, finding woodworking tools in storage.. Oh what fun....

Bigdogjim
05-30-2003, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by martyo
[B]I owe, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go. If it rains, I work both days.

hey marty if I has your money I would burn mine :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

]

jerrym3
05-30-2003, 10:42 AM
At the risk of being tarred and feathered, taking my new 2003 Thunderbird out for it's inaugural cruise this weekend, providing the weather cooperates.

If it rains, staying at home and reading the owner's manual, again.

Did a lot of soul searching, reading, tire kicking, dealer bashing, and finally decided on the TBird. However, I plan to reconsider the Marauder (again) in a year or two, hoping that the car will still be around.

(Heck, nobody said "for Marauder owners only".)

WolfeBros
05-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by jerrym3

(Heck, nobody said "for Marauder owners only".)

Thats because its not. We welcome you and your comments.
Let us know how you like that T-Bird. :D

LincMercLover
05-30-2003, 12:27 PM
Graduate this Saturday. I'm kinda pissed cause Sam's mother is pissed at her and doesn't want her going out with me this weekend. So yah... this weekend's going to be pretty boring. I might go with a couple friends and catch a movie or something tonight.

MM03MOK
05-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by LincMercLover
Graduate this Saturday. I'm kinda pissed cause Sam's mother is pissed at her and doesn't want her going out with me this weekend. So yah... this weekend's going to be pretty boring. I might go with a couple friends and catch a movie or something tonight.

Time for flowers for Sammy's mother??

;)

Congratulations on your graduation!!

martyo
05-30-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LincMercLover
Graduate this Saturday.

LML: is it graduation or a work release program?? C'mon, we're friends, you can tell us the truth.... :lol:

RCSignals
05-30-2003, 04:08 PM
jerrym3
congrats on that T-Bird. They're a great car too.

Hope you stick around here as well. We'll get you in a Marauder yet ;)

also, here is a site for new model T-birds http://www.thunderbirdnest.com./

There is at least one other, but I'd stay away from it.

TAF
05-30-2003, 04:10 PM
Welcome aboard, Jerry!

All enthusiasts are welcome here. We met some of your "bretheren" at the FordChip tune here in the A-T-L that were having their T-Birds chipped/fine tuned. Pretty impressive gains they were getting. And, I think it's a GREAT looking car.

Bigdogjim
05-30-2003, 04:55 PM
jerrym3: Yes by all means hang around! Hell if would like we are having a get together in Marlton,NJ on June 21. you are welcome to join us..

Bob Mathis
05-30-2003, 05:07 PM
Not a whole lot, wife is working and I'm trying to get over going back to work after beeing off for 11 days and we were short three foremans. So that made for a long week. I'll aslo be working on the national meet things. So some rest too. I think!

Marauderman
05-31-2003, 05:38 AM
Late on this but just the same--working 12's both Sat and Sun--Then leaving for Fla. again on Monday for two weeks--Daughter expecting second anyday now......will take the 150--leaving the MM in the garage--at least it should be there if son-in-law doesn't take her out for a spin--(side note--write down mileage of MM before leaving)--so...

Will not be frequenting the .net board much till after the 16th of June--so see yall back then......

TAF
05-31-2003, 05:57 AM
Safe travels, Tom. Catch you in a couple of weeks.:up:

jgc61sr2002
05-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Tom - Congrats on the new grandchild. Enjoy the trip and most of all your grandchild. See you soon.:up:

jgc61sr2002
05-31-2003, 03:05 PM
LML Congratulations on your graduation. :beer:

martyo
05-31-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
[QUOTE]Originally posted by martyo
[B]I owe, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go. If it rains, I work both days.

hey marty if I has your money I would burn mine :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

]

Jim: If you want my money, you'll have to speak to my ex-wife. Just let me know if you are interested and I will be happy to give her your telephone number.......

jerrym3
06-01-2003, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome to a non Marauder owner. Will post very honest opinions on th 2003 TBird as time goes by.

One great thing happened the other day. Blonde passenger in a Porche was just about breaking her neck to look back at my TBird riding behind her in the right lane. My wife didn't give the Porche a second glance.

Priceless.

jgc61sr2002
06-01-2003, 01:33 PM
Jerry - This site has a host of friendly and knowledgeable people. You are more than welcome.