PDA

View Full Version : Should I watch this movie?

Motorhead350
10-29-2006, 04:17 PM
As stupid as it sounds I was born on Halloween and can't stand horror movies because I don't like being scared. I have rented Night Of The Living Dead (original 1968 B-Movie) and can't decide if I should watch it or not. I also found what looks like a recent B-Movie called Speed Demon. Is Night Of The Living Dead that good, scary or just dumb? Let me know.

I know this is a weird topic, but I know some of you have seen this.

Hotrauder
10-29-2006, 04:55 PM
You would not believe how few have watched that movie. I have an idea, fine something MATURE to do on your 21st. birthday. Perhaps there are needy children whose Halloween you might brighten. Dennis

STLR FN
10-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes I've seen it you'll just have to watch it to find out what it's like.

BAD MERC
10-29-2006, 05:02 PM
I really good classic B-movie is "the car". Watch the one you rented as long as death and gore don't bother you.

Donny Carlson
10-29-2006, 05:19 PM
As stupid as it sounds I was born in Texas and can't stand chili because I don't like having to scrub out skid marks. I have purchased a can of Hormel Home Style Chili (original product run from 1968 according to the can I bought at Good Will) and can't decide if I should eat it or not. I also found what looks like a coupon for free Wendy's chili. Is Hormel Chili that good, gassy or just dumb? Let me know.

nomad
10-29-2006, 05:27 PM
As stupid as it sounds I was born in Texas and can't stand chili because I don't like having to scrub out skid marks. I have purchased a can of Hormel Home Style Chili (original product run from 1968 according to the can I bought at Good Will) and can't decide if I should eat it or not. I also found what looks like a coupon for free Wendy's chili. Is Hormel Chili that good, gassy or just dumb? Let me know.

Eat the chili.

Invest in Clorox, lots of Clorox.

mr.continental
10-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Suck it up, be a man, and watch the movie.

Bowman9
10-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Night Of The Living Dead (original 1968 B-Movie) is a good movie.
It is not as gore filled like the films today, but it does have some gore.
The movie is more scary playing off the fears of the time, the cold war.
It is worth watching, if you don't like it you can always turn it off.

As stupid as it sounds I was born on Halloween and can't stand horror movies because I don't like being scared. I have rented Night Of The Living Dead (original 1968 B-Movie) and can't decide if I should watch it or not. I also found what looks like a recent B-Movie called Speed Demon. Is Night Of The Living Dead that good, scary or just dumb? Let me know.

Motorhead350
10-29-2006, 06:53 PM
I can't stand gore, but I'll give it a try and no I can't do anything mature. This isn't the only thing I'm going to do on my 21st birthday. Silly boys. :P

Hotrauder
10-29-2006, 07:08 PM
I can't stand gore, but I'll give it a try and no I can't do anything mature. This isn't the only thing I'm going to do on my 21st birthday. Silly boys. :P

I was being a wise guy. I apologize. I think you should watch the movie, too. It is 17 years older than you. Enjoy the movie, have a good birthday. Be sure to tell us all about it. Dennis

Cobra25
10-29-2006, 07:15 PM
"The Night of the Living Dead". Look at it this way, I like dead people, they don't talk and give you a head ache, they don't ask you for anything, their not disrespectful and when you talk to them they listen. You don't have to feed them or give them money. And they don't try to steal your car. How could you go wrong?

Motorhead350
10-29-2006, 08:27 PM
I was being a wise guy. I apologize. I think you should watch the movie, too. It is 17 years older than you. Enjoy the movie, have a good birthday. Be sure to tell us all about it. Dennis

It's cool, but I think I'm totally going to be scared. I know I'm a wussy. :D

oldekid
10-29-2006, 09:17 PM
No, don't do it, it's way too scary. . . . watch Bambi instead. No, wait. . . that's pretty frickin scary too. On second thought, watch Heidi and eat some chili. :beer:

Rider90
10-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Go see Saw 3, it's not scary. But it is certainly the bloodiest and most horrifically detailed of any Saw movie. Macro shots of drilling into a skull, heck, they even included the slight knock when the drill bit first makes contact with the skull...

ex00p71
10-29-2006, 09:33 PM
See I don't want to see anymore of that in a movie, I've seen it enough times with myself, like the time a drill bit slipped and went into my hand (can't really see the scar from that one anymore) or the time I was careless and slipped and fell with a chainsaw, thank God it was still idling down and the chain wasn't spinning at high rpms, otherwise my arm would've gotten alot more messed up.

RCSignals
10-29-2006, 11:30 PM
Watch the movie. You'll laugh.

Stay away from the chili

Motorhead350
10-29-2006, 11:52 PM
I think the Chili would keep me up longer than the movie. :D

stryker
10-30-2006, 03:12 AM
:cool: Sorry to dissapoint you MOTORHEAD that crap of movie must be :banned: because if so and so stupid that instead of scare me make me laugh big ******* loud :laugh: so don't waste your $$$$$$ and rent something more decsent like Zombies,House by the cemetary, house of the 1000 corpses, Poltergeist. don't even dare to rent friday 13 because it is a crap series.

STRYKER.:pumpkin:

LordVader
10-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Night Of The Living Dead (original 1968 B-Movie) is a good movie.
It is not as gore filled like the films today, but it does have some gore.
The movie is more scary playing off the fears of the time, the cold war.
It is worth watching, if you don't like it you can always turn it off.

Lucky for you this movie is black and white...thereby turning the gore down a notch. But still a good flick..first of the genre.

GreekGod
10-30-2006, 06:46 AM
Be afraid, be very afraid. "Night of the living dead" is shot documentary style, with realistically reinacted scenes. It is based on a true story of events that occured in rural Pennsylvania, USA.

It was foretold in the Bible.

Hotrauder
10-30-2006, 06:52 AM
No, don't do it, it's way too scary. . . . watch Bambi instead. No, wait. . . that's pretty frickin scary too. On second thought, watch Heidi and eat some chili. :beer:

Geez, John now I have to clean my keyboard again and my shorts. Funny. thanks. Perfect. Dennis:beer: still laughing.

BigMerc
10-30-2006, 07:01 AM
I vote Go

As stupid as it sounds I was born on Halloween...

explains some things

Motorhead350
10-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Yes it does... and the whole world celebrates it. :P

JVJ
10-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Watch It!!!!!!!

Dragcity
10-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Moterhead 350.....

Why do you do this to yourself ????

Try to have a happy, and safe, B-day....

Mine is on "The Day of The Dead" !!!

No lie...

Motorhead350
10-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Safe?! ha. I got others plans, not just this one. I actually plan on spending the day with my family so yea intentions are good. ;) Nice birthday too by the way.

usafsniper
10-30-2006, 11:25 PM
As stupid as it sounds I was born on Halloween and can't stand horror movies because I don't like being scared. Is Night Of The Living Dead that good, scary or just dumb? Let me know.

I was born on Friday the 13th, and Jason will kick Zombie #$$, chop them into little pieces, add some mushrooms, oregano, catalina sauce, simmer slowly over an open fire, and then eat for a week.
http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/multimedia/pictures/partx/setvisit_killing.jpg

Bigdogjim
10-31-2006, 12:36 AM
OK! OK! Watch the movie and write a report and let us know how it turned out. If you have a drive-in by you then see it there:)

stryker
10-31-2006, 01:12 AM
:mad: Well Friday13 I consider a crap (see MM03MOK I TYPE CRAP NOT A BAD WORD) in the first chapters i was scary but later it goes exagerated in fact I hate it and later it fall when they present the movie Jason vs Freddy !blah! it was a total ruin when I see it in the theatre the people will laugh extremely loud every time one of them kill someone.

STRYKER.:pumpkin: