PDA

View Full Version : Lexus Makes Life Simple!!!

OneBADLsE
11-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Introducing the new EASY TO USE self parking 2007 Lexus LS! :flamer:

http://www.automobilemag.com/multimedia/video/0610_lexus_ls460_auto_park/index.html

RR|Suki
11-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa aaaaaaaa

Bigdogjim
11-04-2006, 07:00 PM
I saw that in TV the other night way cool....

MyTMerc
11-04-2006, 08:49 PM
They need an easy button on that system! Too funny

MarauderMark
11-05-2006, 04:48 AM
Well thats not a Smart car:D
I wonder how much more for that option?

RedMerc04
11-05-2006, 07:01 AM
Well thats not a Smart car:D
I wonder how much more for that option?
The car seems about as smart as most lexus drivers.....

Smokie
11-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Why would any driver want the car to drive for you??? My oldest son is a Lexus Master Mechanic and was on hand during a big unveiling of the "wonder car" that parks itself.

In front of an audience of VIP's they managed to crash 2, not 1... I said 2 wonder cars because the driver failed to follow to the letter the protocols that must be followed in order for the car to function as designed.

Never understimate the stupidity of a driver....:rolleyes:

not5-0
11-05-2006, 07:31 AM
I'm not against technology , but in my opinion if you can't parallel park on your own you shouldn't have a license to begin with. Practice makes perfect and sharpening your driving skills and distance perception is obtained through using your OWN mind to make decisions. This has been proven by the use of calcuators and computers, most kids today can't do basic math. How many times have you gone into a store and the kid at the cash register is totally perplexed when the total is $5.15 an you hand him $10.25.

Joe Walsh
11-05-2006, 07:34 AM
The car seems about as smart as most lexus drivers.....

YEP!

That's why they added that system to a Lexus.... Anything to seperate the driver from the aggravating chore of driving.:rolleyes:

Now you don't have to stop reading the newspaper or putting on your makeup when it is time to park!

They should also add a feature to the Lexus' hands free cell phone that automatically calls a lawyer when you hit another car or run over a pedestrian while using this feature.

Two thoughts:
1: Curb rash on your expensive rims
2: Anybody remember the Audi Unintended Acceleration mess from 20 years ago???...I can't beleive that Lexus is stupid enough to go down that road again..

RedMerc04
11-05-2006, 10:33 AM
They should also add a feature to the Lexus' hands free cell phone that automatically calls a lawyer when you hit another car or run over a pedestrian while using this feature...
HAHAH, maybe they'll add that in with the "gold" package.