PDA

View Full Version : Had to happen....

Vortex
11-06-2006, 12:14 PM
...My MM is bound to get rained on enroute to MMIV!!! Over two years and nary a raindrop. Bad enough Ive gotta load up on miles (coming in from Dallas), Im just shy of 7k right now. Guess it cant stay new forever.

BruteForce
11-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Drive fast between the drops. :D

Peter
11-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Drive fast between the drops. :D
My MM survived horrible rain storms here in Canada(48k Kms on the clock),:help:
Well at least you got only a few storms on her:rolleyes:

magindat
11-06-2006, 01:06 PM
You'll live. I put 25K a year on mine!!!!! I couldn't possibly own this car and drive it any less!!!!
See you there! Have a safe trip.

bryanthomas
11-06-2006, 08:25 PM
...My MM is bound to get rained on enroute to MMIV!!! Over two years and nary a raindrop. Bad enough Ive gotta load up on miles (coming in from Dallas), Im just shy of 7k right now. Guess it cant stay new forever.

It's a car not a couch; drive it and be glad that you can. :)

ctrlraven
11-07-2006, 08:45 AM
You'll live. I put 25K a year on mine!!!!! I couldn't possibly own this car and drive it any less!!!!
See you there! Have a safe trip. Damn now I don't feel so bad for putting 20K miles on mine in 11 months lol.

magindat
11-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Damn now I don't feel so bad for putting 20K miles on mine in 11 months lol.

Damn right! And when it wears out, that just gives me an excuse for a rebuild and more mods!!!!!

Rock chips, parking lot scrapes, water marks, love bugs and road grime be damned. She's a Road Warrior!!!!!

SID210SA
11-07-2006, 09:59 AM
I will have had mine for 2 years this month and have 39k

Hotrauder
11-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Hello Vortex, It looks like you are nice and dry all the way in and thru the event. Can't get out far enough to get you back home yet..but once todays downpour ends we are in the pink thru 10 days,:sunshine: ,,if they know what they are talking about. We are generally very dry this time of year. Good luck. Dennis

Bobby Clobber
11-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Dennis,

Don't forget to take a few pics to show us in April. I'm very jealous that I can't be there, Bradenton , last year , was just a tease.

Maybe Tallboy, Carfixer, Shakes , Rick, Smokie, et al can arrange another great event while I'm there? ( Only kidding, no one is that lucky)

ALL you ( y'all) guys and gals have a great time, and tip a few for me .

P.S. , I will bring some replacements for you Dennis.:burnout: :burnout: :beer: :beer:

Hotrauder
11-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Bob, once you have firm dates we will do PLANNING. Checking the SVTOA schedule for Sebring event might be a plan? That is a wild time if you like fast driving. No tickets at the track and it is a blast. We will get er done. dennis:beer:

Vortex
11-14-2006, 06:54 AM
Just thought Id report my trip from Dallas to Orlando, all the time in Orlando and all the way back to Dallas was rain free! Still a virgin. Did add about 3000 miles but hell, it was worth it. Ill be at MMV, thats for sure.