PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget ...... Vote tomorrow!

fastblackmerc
11-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Don't forget to get out and vote tomorrow!!

Peter
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
For what?http://midwestpanthers.net/hah.jpg

whoskal
11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Already did:)

fastblackmerc
11-06-2006, 03:28 PM

We have things called "elections" here in the states.... :D This is where we try to select the lesser of two evils to represent us.

cyclopsram
11-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I voted by absentee ballot so I can take the day and try to help those candidates that I know. We all have things we want to keep... like big cars with V8s. Firearms... good schools ....freedom of speech....and ability to travel to places like Old Town in Kissimmee..for Marauder IV .. voting is important and it is a right... don't let those who you may not agree with take away the things you would like to keep.. votes do count.. Please note that I have 5 Panthers and no front wheel drives in my other stuff either...I will be wearing my NRA Cap and T shirt.. here in Vermont... RAM

SouLRioT
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I voted two weeks ago, took 5 seconds, early voting rocks.

Hey I voted for a guy with the last name of Beer....

This post was not paid for, nor is approved by any one canidate.

jimlam56
11-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Done.

If you don't vote, don't complain.

teamrope
11-06-2006, 07:13 PM

Me!!!!! :)

Hotrauder
11-06-2006, 07:38 PM
We are going to Palm Beach County on the off chance they can figure out how to run the machines. We will get to vote 15 or 20 times each for who we want and then we will vote by accident for some people we hate. Then we can get interviewed about how we were harrassed on the way to the polls and our right have been trampled because we had a hard time finding a place to park. Then I will fall on my knees and thank God that for every one of the really smart sob's in the line there is one really dumb bastard who doesn't understand how the world is a better place if we lose. Dennis:P

Peter
11-06-2006, 07:41 PM
We have things called "elections" here in the states.... :D This is where we try to select the lesser of two evils to represent us.
Silly me forgot :baaa:

Peter
11-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Me!!!!! :)
Seems reasonable :beer:

AzMarauder
11-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Don't forget to get out and vote tomorrow!!

While I will go vote.. I am so TIRED of the auto-computer phone calls from politicians. It has been almost non-stop over the last week !

I'd make a list of who did that to me and not vote for them, but, sadly there wouldn't be anyone left to vote for.

MM03MOK
11-06-2006, 08:01 PM
While I will go vote.. I am so TIRED of the auto-computer phone calls from politicians. It has been almost non-stop over the last week !

I'd make a list of who did that to me and not vote for them, but, sadly there wouldn't be anyone left to vote for.
I second that! ^^^^^^

fastblackmerc
11-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I even got a phone call from Robert Redford!

RCSignals
11-06-2006, 11:21 PM

I agree, but I've had few calls from politicians (and those that I have had from politicians have mostly been from Democrats who are not running for re-election this time, telling me to vote for someone or something dear to them.), more from Polling Agencies, Research Firms, etc etc. I just tell them all to take me off their call list.
Polling like that should be outlawed, as well as 'exit Polls'

Joe Walsh
11-07-2006, 05:56 AM

.................:agree:...... ............. :agree:.................... :agree:

How about those ridiculous back and forth TV ads...

"Jim Johnson once wore his underwear two days in a row!" Vote for Peter Putz!

"Peter Putz was caught refilling his medium size soda at the local McDonalds!" Vote for Jim Johnson!

How would we go about getting a law inacted that adds a 50% surcharge to the cost of all political advertising???
This 50% surcharge could be used for something USEFUL like cancer research.
These B.S. commercials are such an incredible waste of money!

I will be SO glad when today is over and all this annoying crap ends....until two years from now.:mad2:

LordVader
11-07-2006, 06:18 AM
Well I guess the good thing about today is - no more $$$$ commercials. I am so sick of he said/he said/they said crap! I'm just wondering what they will put on now in their place? I guess that junk works on uninformed voters, but any one with a lick of sense knows who they're voting for and why.

AzMarauder
11-07-2006, 06:19 AM
I agree, but I've had few calls from politicians (and those that I have had from politicians have mostly been from Democrats who are not running for re-election this time, telling me to vote for someone or something dear to them.), more from Polling Agencies, Research Firms, etc etc. I just tell them all to take me off their call list.
Polling like that should be outlawed, as well as 'exit Polls'

Yeah... ever try and tell a computer generated call that you want to be taken off the call list? They just keep talking ! You would be surprised some of the names I called these folks... they just don't respond ... just keep talking! :rolleyes:

Hotrauder
11-07-2006, 06:48 AM
I think this saves http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/8/5/5/2storyouthouse.jpgabout 10,000 words. What a concept 2 story outhouse. Dennis

GA-Marauder
11-07-2006, 07:07 AM
I guess that junk works on uninformed voters, but any one with a lick of sense knows who they're voting for and why.

I just wish a lick of sense was a requirement to vote. Unfortunately, those with none are numerous and DO VOTE. :( So, get out there and vote to at least level the playing field. NO VOTE = NO COMPLAINING!!!:D

duhtroll
11-07-2006, 07:11 AM
If you believe any advertisement you have seen, heard, or read,

please DON'T vote.

That's right, it's legal to lie in advertisements. So they all do.

How about we just eliminate all TV and radio ads?

RCSignals
11-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Yeah... ever try and tell a computer generated call that you want to be taken off the call list? They just keep talking ! You would be surprised some of the names I called these folks... they just don't respond ... just keep talking! :rolleyes:

The Polling calls, which have been the majority I've had, have all been 'real people' on the other end. :rolleyes:

They sound so deflated when asked to take me off their call lists.

Politicians are cowards, and usually use computers to do their dirty work.

hitchhiker
11-08-2006, 04:03 PM
re: previous posted item

The sheer arrogance and hatred conveyed in your post has no place here!

Please take your issues somewhere else. Thank You!

:D

SergntMac
11-08-2006, 06:01 PM
YAWN..S T R E T C H . . .

Ahhh...Yep, that felt good. Maybe I'll, add a "scratch" here and there, just to top it all off, like whipped cream, with a cherry on any sundae...

However, we have a complaint on file now, one of our members has taken issue with it all. So...As we have agreed, we will wrap this up and move on, K?

We can change it back to open and active, but let's face it. Our National Election day has passed, and we know the new players. It's done, over, and so is this thread, deemed as useless to begin with.

But, it was fun for the day, eh? Like fireworks on the 4th of July...