PDA

View Full Version : Take a guess

Motorhead350
11-08-2006, 10:16 PM
I got another story thats coming on here, but it doesn't involve doing something stupid. Some of you will think it's the coolest thing ever and the others will be wondering what the big deal is or flat out not caring. Soon as I get a way to have the pictures up I'll post.

Any guess as to what went on? Yes the Marauder is involved. Possible laws were broken other than speeding, but thats not the point.

Bigdogjim
11-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Well if laws were broken why post it?

Keelp it civil:)

Motorhead350
11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh it's nothing big, but I think it could be considered a felony if someone wants to stick me with it. Every cop who has seen what it is that breaks the law as something cool and they want one too, but again it's part of the story, it's not "the story."

fastblackmerc
11-09-2006, 04:56 AM
Oh it's nothing big, but I think it could be considered a felony

A felony... nothing big??? Get a grip man!!! I prefer not to know what stupid antics you've done now..... Maybe you can get arrested for it after the fact.....

martyo
11-09-2006, 05:02 AM
A felony... nothing big??? Get a grip man!!! I prefer not to know what stupid antics you've done now..... Maybe you can get arrested for it after the fact.....

I say post it and then let him tell us about how he became Bubba's b!tch while he served time for "nothing big."

I am always amazed at what people are willing to post on public forums.

Zack
11-09-2006, 06:11 AM
You were caught doing the nasty with your boyfriend in a dimly lit parking lot?

duhtroll
11-09-2006, 06:41 AM
I think that's just a misdemeanor. Now, if his boyfriend were underage . . .

Breadfan
11-09-2006, 06:43 AM
I am always amazed at what people are willing to post on public forums.
. . . . .
+1

Blackened300a
11-09-2006, 07:12 AM

If it was his Boyfriend then it wouldnt have been a felony, However, If he was picking up John's with his Marauder and then servicing them in the backseat for money,
Then its a felony.

This has to be the first coming attraction thread for a upcoming thread :confused:
Could we at least have teaser pics so it can really feel like a movie trailer??

Loco1234
11-09-2006, 07:19 AM
Come on you peeked our interest.... wether we should here about this felony or not... we want to now...

I swear though we all better not get called in to testify cause were now aiding and abeiting a felon since we may give you advice... etc...
LOL

ok... ok... really I know what you mean... the story not about the felony but it does include it in the story for you to properly get the grand skeem of things....

so... what the story already...
PhotoBucket works great for incriminating evidence.... wait I mean photos... LOL

Motorhead350
11-09-2006, 02:35 PM
First off I wasn't doing the nasty with my boyfriend... we keep that alway from public areas. Second anyone whos has seen the "felony" I commit find it very funny. I can name two people on here who know what it is and Zack you are actually one of them. Think about what you had to work around when you installed my engine... just don't give it away. I'll have pics up tonight. :D

SergntMac
11-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Dominick...I know public ridicule doesn't bother you, but we don't need to see that take place on our site. Please think about that, while you consider my next move as a hint of what to expect from management.

Go on home folks, nothing going on here...