PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta weekend blues

jerrym3
06-04-2003, 05:50 AM
Heading to Atlanta tomorrow on business travel. Must stay in town through Monday afternoon. Anybody know of any classic car shows in the area this coming weekend? Staying at the Buckhead Ritz Carlton. Thanks.

TAF
06-04-2003, 06:30 AM
Hey Jerry,

Your hotel is a 1/4 mile from my house. Don't know what's going on this weeknd yet, I'll check the SVTOA board for you. Let's try to meet. I'll PM you my contact info.

EDIT: O.K. so you have no PMs or email
my contact info:
Office 404.995.7099
Cell 818.915.0936

jerrym3
06-04-2003, 07:09 AM
TAF_ Appreciate your offer, but there will be a few other folks with me. Don't want to impact your weekend.

We're just looking for an old carshow, if there's any scheduled in the Atlanta area.

Then, we're all set to watch the NETS do some whup *** on the Spurs Sunday night.

Thanks again.

03 Merc
06-06-2003, 05:16 AM
Jerry,

I do not know if this a "old" car type show but here is the info on the local Cruise-In for this weekend:

2003 Saturday Night Cruise-In Schedule

1st Saturday Night of Each Month
Cobb Place Shopping Center, Barrett Parkway, Kennesaw
( in the parking lot of Bed, Bath & Beyond )

To get there go on I-75N towards Chattanooga. Barrett Parkway is just past the I-75 / I-575 split, assuming you are heading north, anyway.. Get off on Barrett and turn left (West) and the Cruise In will be on your right about three or four traffic lights up Barrett Parkway. There are also a lot of good places to eat right in that area...

jerrym3
06-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Thanks, 03Merc.

Just might do it if the weather is decent.

Hertz gave me a Suburu Outback for a rental (ugh). Can't wait to get back home to my 2003 TBird.