PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened... with a twist.

Motorhead350
11-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Well the day finally came where I had to go to court. I was going to keep this to myself until I came across someone. It was 8:30 in the morning and theres a line to get in and the guy behind me asks me "What are they handing out? Whats up with this line?" I was like "Their giving out candy." He laughed and said "You drive the black Marauder don't you?" I was like yea. "I saw you pull in. Nice car." I said thank you and stuff and he said he had one too. A silver one with 1,800 miles. I asked him if he was on this form and he said no and didn't really have any plans to modify the car, but was thinking of buying a second to modify and another to drive with. I told him how one of us on here now has three and check this place out if he wants to learn anything about the car.

So eventually I asked why he was here and he said "The same reason you are... traffic." So wow it seems like Marauder drivers are going to court because of this car. :lol: What were the odds?

MM2004
11-20-2006, 03:47 PM
So wow it seems like Marauder drivers are going to court because of this car. :lol: What were the odds?

Nope. Marauder drivers that get caught breaking the law go to court.

:D

Mike.

MM03MOK
11-20-2006, 04:04 PM
I thought you were going to say it was Mac. :D

Mike
11-20-2006, 04:08 PM
^^^^ What Mike said.

jabo731
11-20-2006, 04:23 PM
If you're really catching that much traffic grief, thats life telling you something. Park the car, change pace, go to Boot Camp. Worked for me.........

Motorhead350
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
I thought you were going to say it was Mac. :D

That was yesterday. :D

Donny Carlson
11-20-2006, 09:27 PM
http://subterranean.up.seesaa.net/image/mcv5.jpg

"I know the kid's a dip*****, you're honor, but hey,
at least he drives a cool car..."

Motorhead350
11-20-2006, 09:30 PM
How dare you insult Mac! When someone insults someone their only insulting themself. Shows how weak they are. Shame shame shame :shake:

RCSignals
11-21-2006, 12:26 AM
................... It was 8:30 in the morning and theres a line to get in and the guy behind me asks me "What are they handing out? Whats up with this line?" I was like "Their giving out candy." ............................

Not Koolaide?

Motorhead350
11-21-2006, 12:32 PM
No they had those for the child support cases.

KillJoy
11-21-2006, 12:37 PM
How dare you insult Mac! When someone insults someone their only insulting themself. Shows how weak they are. Shame shame shame :shake:

How is what Mary said an insult to anyone????

I was going to keep this to myself until I came across someone.

??????

KillJoy

Motorhead350
11-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Dip***** is an insult and I wasn't going to mention that I had to go to court until I came across this person who also had a Marauder. So I figured it was worth mentioning.

KillJoy
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
I see.......

KillJoy

fastblackmerc
11-21-2006, 01:00 PM
I wasn't going to mention that I had to go to court until I came across this person who also had a Marauder.

Going to court or that you came across someone whao also had a Marauder?

RCSignals
11-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Are
Dip***** is an insult and I wasn't going to mention that I had to go to court until I came across this person who also had a Marauder. So I figured it was worth mentioning.

Are you insinuating that Mac is a Kid?

Motorhead350
11-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Going to court or that you came across someone whao also had a Marauder?

Someone else with a Marauder. I knew I was going to court for one thing or another sooner or later in my life. :D

Donny Carlson
11-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

Motorhead350
11-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Donny you've never been? I find that doubtful. :rolleyes:

Donny Carlson
11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Donny you've never been? I find that doubtful. :rolleyes:

Can you be more specific?

1) A Dip*****? Yes, freely admitted. I grew out of it by the end of my teens.

2) In traffic court? Yes, speeding, again as a yute. Had to go with my dad since I was a minor and the judge was an ahole as I recall. Got it in a Pinto, too, on a date with the local mortician's daughter, who heard the stop on his police band radio. He was an ahole about it, too. Worst date I ever had, even though she went fishing for trouser trout before the night was over, because her Daddy was waiting for us when I took her home. He promised that if I ever broke a traffic law with his daughter in my car, nobody would ever find my body parts, and I believed him. Eh, small loss. Her fingers were cold as hell.:D

Later years I just paid the fine and moved on. One time I got stopped for speeding in my new VW Scirocco. The officer stuck his head inside to look around and to my abject horror I noticed my girlfriend had left a huge roach sticking out of the ashtray. I don't think I said Yes Sir, Thank You Sir so many times in so short a period of time. I gladly paid that ticket and had a little discussion with the GF about leaving her smoking material in my car.

Haven't had a moving vilolation in almost 30 years, thank the Gods.

RR|Suki
11-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Can you be more specific?

1) A Dip*****? Yes, freely admitted. I grew out of it by the end of my teens.

2) In traffic court? Yes, speeding, again as a yute. Had to go with my dad since I was a minor and the judge was an ahole as I recall. Got it in a Pinto, too, on a date with the local mortician's daughter, who heard the stop on his police band radio. He was an ahole about it, too. Worst date I ever had, even though she went fishing for trouser trout before the night was over, because her Daddy was waiting for us when I took her home. He promised that if I ever broke a traffic law with his daughter in my car, nobody would ever find my body parts, and I believed him. Eh, small loss. Her fingers were cold as hell.:D

Later years I just paid the fine and moved on. One time I got stopped for speeding in my new VW Scirocco. The officer stuck his head inside to look around and to my abject horror I noticed my girlfriend had left a huge roach sticking out of the ashtray. I don't think I said Yes Sir, Thank You Sir so many times in so short a period of time. I gladly paid that ticket and had a little discussion with the GF about leaving her smoking material in my car.

Haven't had a moving vilolation in almost 30 years, thank the Gods.

LOL roach story is a gem

Motorhead350
11-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Now I rest my case. I'm not the only one who gets into trouble. Thanks for your honesty Donny, but I still disagree. I'm not a dip***** simply because I don't label myself. if you think that fine, I don't care. Think what you'd like, thats your choice. I just don't find it proper to be calling people names especially someone your age.

RCSignals
11-22-2006, 12:34 AM
............ I just don't find it proper to be calling people names especially someone your age.

Donny probably won't mind if you call him names.
(Try not to be ageist around here though, you're outnumbered)

Donny Carlson
11-22-2006, 03:29 AM
I just don't find it proper to be calling people names especially someone your age.

Thank you Judith Martin.

http://www.snopes.com/sources/misc/graphics/manners.jpg

Strange, but she left out the chapter on etiquette when yelling at people on your car's PA.

Donny Carlson
11-22-2006, 03:33 AM
Donny probably won't mind if you call him names.

I've been called lots worse than dip*****, so true dat.