PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Brown Update

N40GL
12-03-2006, 06:04 PM
There is a gut-wrenching and heart-wrenching story, written by Kenny Brown his-own-self, describing how he's cheated death twice in his year-plus long recovery. It's on kennybrown.com.

As many of you know, Kenny was a (or the) very early supporter and modifier of our Marauders, and literally created the aftermarket of parts for our car that is now populated with great people like Trilogy, Dennis Reinhart, Innovative Interceptors and perhaps the most visible indication of this community's viability, mercurymarauder.net. If he hadn't been successful, none of us would be where we are with our cars today.

The good news is that he's on the mend for real. Read the story, and send him your wishes. This is a good time to tell him how much you appreciate his creating a true community of car lovers where none existed before.

Somebody please 'sticky' this. and note it on the home page.

Bradley G
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Prayers for Kenny, for a healthy new year!

MERCMAN
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
here is the link

http://kennybrown.com/news_health_aug06.cfm

Jerry Barnes
12-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Kenny,

I hope you and your family are doing better. All of us at Trilogy Motorsports wish you a continued speedy recovery. It sounds like you have had a very rough time and I am sure it was almost as bad for your family. A serious illness like yours puts life in prospective. I am sure you walk away from something like this and look at life much differently.

Get well soon and we look forward to seeing you at the upcoming car events.

Best of luck!

Jerry Barnes

stryker
12-03-2006, 08:04 PM
:cool: From "La Isla Del Encanto/The enchanted Island" Puerto Rico Wish you Kenny my best for your total recovery and come back to us to keep us modifiyng Panthers to expand the vendors forum. :2thumbs:

STRYKER.:burnout:

DEFYANT
12-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Hang in there Mr. Brown. And thanks. :)

Haggis
12-04-2006, 04:29 AM
Mark thanks for posting this, especially after our talk at the CAM Meet. It is good to hear that Kenny is getting better.

Chris and I would like to wish Kenny and his family our best for a complete recovery and wish them a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

MarauderMark
12-04-2006, 04:54 AM
It is good to hear that Kenny is getting better.
Chris and I would like to wish Kenny and his family our best for a complete recovery and wish them a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

This is also from me and Peg as well.

Bluerauder
12-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Wow, what a story. Thanks for posting the link. Here's hoping for a continued recovery for Kenny Brown. :up:

GAMike
12-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Great to hear about the improving condition of Kenny Brown!

Take it one "lead" foot at a time:burnout: :burnout:

All the best for continued improvement in 2007 to you and your family Kenny.

Best regards,