PDA

View Full Version : Enough Please!!!!

jabo731
12-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Years ago before the superchargers for our cars, we were one happy group who enjoyed the love of our special cars. Then came the add ons and the vendors(which should've been a good thing), but it seems like if you like something then you have to be with the peole who like what you like. Life is about choices and diffenrences, that what keeps it going. I'm 35 years old and I can't believe that some guys here(forgive me) along with guys over on the other site act like children on a playground. It's the internet we are here to share and gather information and posssibly make some contacts along the way. Enough of the inn fighting. When I was in the USMC we were always told that "no matter how strong something is, it is only as strong as it's weakeast part". You can apply that to anything...... C'mon guys get a grip... One ******* starts a war on two sites. YOu GUYS HAVE TO BE KIDDING TO GIVE ONE SOMEBODY THAT MUCH CREDIT....... I know he reads these post and laugh his ass off. The Art of War................

Haggis
12-07-2006, 06:36 AM
As long as people keep fanning the flames the fire will never go out.

Now where did I put that 87 octane. :eek:

fairlane347
12-07-2006, 06:45 AM
Years ago before the superchargers for our cars, we were one happy group who enjoyed the love of our special cars. Then came the add ons and the vendors(which should've been a good thing), but it seems like if you like something then you have to be with the peole who like what you like. Life is about choices and diffenrences, that what keeps it going. I'm 35 years old and I can't believe that some guys here(forgive me) along with guys over on the other site act like children on a playground. It's the internet we are here to share and gather information and posssibly make some contacts along the way. Enough of the inn fighting. When I was in the USMC we were always told that "no matter how strong something is, it is only as strong as it's weakeast part. You can apply that to anything...... C'mon guys get a grip... One ******* starts a war on two sites. YOu GUYS HAVE TO BE KIDDING TO GIVE ONE SOMEBODY THAT MUCH CREDIT....... I know he reads these post and laugh his ass off. The Art of War................

I agree make it about the cars and the fun of having them, thats how we originally started!

DefyantExWife
12-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Jabo, very well said... and 100% correct in my opinion.

and here's Al to sum it up in laymans terms..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/snexus/Stop-Government.jpg

jerrym3
12-07-2006, 08:13 AM
Unfortunately, it's human nature.

You should read the bickering that's going on at the two TBird Web sites, ThunderbirdNest and ThunderbirdTalk. It's like being back in high school.

I mentioned once that I wasn't that nuts over my TBird and that it wasn't the most fantastic vehicle ever made. You would have thought that I said something disrespecable about the president of the USA. (Ooops, almost forgot. That's OK to do. Saying something negative about someone's choice of cars is not.)

MarauderMarc
12-07-2006, 08:26 AM
I know....its sad to see grown men WITH children acting like middle school kids. I saw a post "you see how many people are now with positive displacement and not centrifical"....WHO THE ***** CARES!!!!! Whether you are bone stock or modded to the gills, WHO CARES. We all love the same car and have our own individual tastes that makes us who we are. I have never seen so many immature grown babies in my entire life. Makes me sick.

DefyantExWife
12-07-2006, 08:49 AM
There's my pal. :) Taking his turn with the spoon :rofl:

:snowman:

Pops
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
I have to agree with the statements in this thread. Its should be about people having fun with the cars and one another. Mods to the cars are what keeps it interesting and us coming back for more. It is a shame to see such a division in the two sites.

AstroVic
12-07-2006, 10:32 AM
There's a division?

Really? Where?

I just like the Marauders. I don't care about the rest of y'all. :)

MM2004
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
This is right on! And I appreciate the comments thus far. It's about the people with a common interest,... The Mercury Marauder.

I have met wonderful people, and plan on meeting more. Differences of opinions? Sure there are. That's life.

But we are here for the friendship and to talk about our cars, and to share experiences, stories and ideas with one another.

This site will prosper as we are now seeing used Marauders for sale that many people can now afford, and are purchasing then joining our community.

They are looking for information on their MM's. And all of us are here to help them as well as each other.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Best,

Mike.

merc
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Jabo, very well said... and 100% correct in my opinion.

and here's Al to sum it up in laymans terms.

What do you know about supercharging? You don't even know how my pages are in the Trilogy install manual. :lol: or how may people does it take to screw on a procharger. :banned: :burnout:

DefyantExWife
12-07-2006, 10:48 AM
There's a division?

Really? Where?

I just like the Marauders. I don't care about the rest of y'all. :)

But do you like it in sparkly lavendar with plum flames? That is the question.

How about plum ghost flames .. is that even possible. hmmm

AstroVic
12-07-2006, 10:50 AM
But do you like it in sparkly lavendar with plum flames? That is the question.
How about plum ghost flames .. is that even possible. hmmm

You bet!

But what kind of supercharger are you going to put on it?

I crack myself up! Hahahaha....

:flamer: :lol:

magindat
12-08-2006, 07:20 AM
I associate only with those who have Art Carr transmissions. All others sukk.

:lol:

Hell, if there's gonna be supercharger wars, then I want a freakin transmission war, too!!!!

:rofl:

DefyantExWife
12-08-2006, 07:28 AM
What do you know about supercharging? You don't even know how my pages are in the Trilogy install manual. :lol: or how may people does it take to screw on a procharger. :banned: :burnout:

what page ya on? (12)

what page ya on? (76)

what page ya on ? (94)

what page ya on ? (8)

:D

and AstroVic, whatever supercharger I got the best discount on. :shake: Oh dear, I must run... my kids want to set up a Kool Aid stand. :up:

or not

gpfarrell
12-08-2006, 07:32 AM
I associate only with those who have Art Carr transmissions. All others sukk.

:lol:

Hell, if there's gonna be supercharger wars, then I want a freakin transmission war, too!!!!

Nothing beats a C6!

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Nothing beats a C6!

Now that a transmission:up:

magindat
12-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Nothing beats a C6!

Yeah, but do you got one in your Marauder?!

PS. Mine's still the best.

Wanna fight about it?!

:stupid: :lol:

Big House
12-08-2006, 08:11 AM
There has to be an exhaust war also....I got SW, are they better than Kooks, or how bout Magnaflows vs Flowmasters. As been stated earlier...this site is about makeing our car what we want the to be. Whether that be different wheels, different color paint (black is the best....IMO), different performance levels....it is all about the car. Lets leave it at that and have some fun doing it.

Vortech347
12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
I noticed that the day I joined this board. Its weird as hell....

MarauderTJA
12-08-2006, 11:03 AM
There has to be an exhaust war also....I got SW, are they better than Kooks, or how bout Magnaflows vs Flowmasters. As been stated earlier...this site is about makeing our car what we want the to be. Whether that be different wheels, different color paint (black is the best....IMO), different performance levels....it is all about the car. Lets leave it at that and have some fun doing it.

Yeah Man!! SW and Flowmasters RULE:up: :up: But be advised, if you are in the minority, be prepared to get:flamer:by those few that live by their beloved brand. It all is about choice. My choice is just that, MY CHOICE.:beer:

MERCMAN
12-08-2006, 11:25 AM
And for the record,, it IS all about you!! :rofl::lol:

Hotrauder
12-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Yikes, who would have thought. Even a thread making fun of the nastiness has turned nasty. Sheesh...? What in the hell am I missing. Logan must be laughing his azz off. Seems the DARK SIDE is all there is anymore. :puke: Dennis...who the hell needs it?

O's Fan Rich
12-08-2006, 11:31 AM
what page ya on? (12)

what page ya on? (76)

what page ya on ? (94)

what page ya on ? (8)

:D

Yeah, but what page of the Karma Sutra are you on , huh?

See, those of us with the positive displacement, and methanol injection, are are at least on page 234 truly rule...

magindat
12-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Yikes, who would have thought. Even a thread making fun of the nastiness has turned nasty. Sheesh...? What in the hell am I missing. Logan must be laughing his azz off. Seems the DARK SIDE is all there is anymore. :puke: Dennis...who the hell needs it?

:Offtopic:

Yo D, I'm taking this one as everyone being a smart azz about it! I know I am, and I think it's funny as he!!.

Read it all again as if you were listening to my smart azz at the show! :poke:

Is it funny, now??? :pill:

Let's see....

My intake is better than yours.
My brakes are better than yours.
Mt wheels are better than yours.
My paint is better than yours.

No wait, wait....:whistle:
I'm too sexy for my exhaust,
Too sexy for this car
Too sexy by faaaarrrrrr!!!!
:whistle:

SC Cheesehead
12-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Now that a transmission:up:

Gimme a clutch and a 4 speed any day of the week, now THAT's old school!:P

SCCH

magindat
12-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah, but what page of the Karma Sutra are you on , huh?

My brother, it's KAMA sutra.....

And like a used procharger install.... I don't need no stinking manual!!!!!

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 12:15 PM

SCCH

Now your talking yeah! That's the ticket!!

Dr Caleb
12-08-2006, 12:42 PM

You should get the book, whaddaya, waiting for the movie? ;) .. I looked at a few pages, and went "Wow, I never would have thought of that!" Wow were those Indians ever flexible.

I want to see a "Earth Atmosphere" vs "Pure Nitrogen" flame war.
:stupid:

O's Fan Rich
12-08-2006, 12:49 PM

I must have been looking at it upside down....

But if you do it right .... good Karma?

Mike Poore
12-08-2006, 12:56 PM
My brother, it's KAMA sutra.....!!!!!

:laugh:
Not at Charlie & Lisa's house it ain't.

:bat: I'm thinking whips, chains, batman capes and ceiling fans :witch:

Hotrauder
12-08-2006, 01:16 PM
:Offtopic:

Yo D, I'm taking this one as everyone being a smart azz about it! I know I am, and I think it's funny as he!!.

Read it all again as if you were listening to my smart azz at the show! :poke:

Is it funny, now??? :pill:

Let's see....

My intake is better than yours.
My brakes are better than yours.
Mt wheels are better than yours.
My paint is better than yours.

No wait, wait....:whistle:
I'm too sexy for my exhaust,
Too sexy for this car
Too sexy by faaaarrrrrr!!!!
:whistle:

My reference was to none of your posts nor 99% of the others. I may be overly sensitive to hostility but I do recognize humor every time. I need it and appreciate it a lot. thanks. Dennis

magindat
12-08-2006, 01:20 PM
I must have been looking at it upside down....

Impressive.

But if you do it right .... good Karma?

You have an excellent point......

(Wait, that's what SHE said!)

:banned:

:hijack:

Totally!

Sorry Jabo, but it's about time we turned frowns upside down (like Rich!) and talk about some GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Now that's GOOD KARMA right there....

teamrope
12-08-2006, 01:32 PM
FOCUS PEOPLE!!! We have not had a gear war yet. I'll start. 3.73's ROCK!!!

magindat
12-08-2006, 01:38 PM
FOCUS PEOPLE!!! We have not had a gear war yet. I'll start. 3.73's ROCK!!!

FOCUS?! They are WAYYY better than Marauders!

:razz:

Besides, since the most people have 4.10's that MUST mean that THEY are the BEST!!!!

:rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 01:47 PM
I want the SABLE back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad4Macs
12-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Now where did I put that 87 octane. :eek:

I believe I used it to tank up the 'Stang :D

Mike Poore
12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Impressive.
You have an excellent point......

(Wait, that's what SHE said!)

:banned:

:hijack:

Totally!

Now that's GOOD KARMA right there....

Remember, guys, this is how the greatest thread of all time, started.

And that would be???

WHY ... THE BUTTERMILK, THREAD, OF COURSE sHHHHH! CAREFUL, DON'T LET MARY FIND OUT ......SHE'LL SHUT IT DOWN,..FOR SURE.

RCSignals
12-08-2006, 03:06 PM
I want the SABLE back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, not everyone was here for the mighty Sable. :(

a real Marauder killer that.

RCSignals
12-08-2006, 03:08 PM
............... Seems the DARK SIDE is all there is anymore. :puke: Dennis

nope, there is still this place. :)

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 03:21 PM
You know Dennis that how it starts. Someone response to a post and someone reads into the wrong way and a flame war starts. Owners/Partners?Admin. step in and delete a post and then someone goes and crys heavy moderation. Your not missing anything here that I can see? It is simply a light hearted monent. No disprect ment?:burnout:

FastMerc
12-08-2006, 03:50 PM
As long as people keep fanning the flames the fire will never go out.

Now where did I put that 87 octane. :eek: Ask Killjoy he knows:D I agree this site has changed since ive been on it,and some of it is just plain stupid my 2 cents there!

3rdcoastmrauder
12-08-2006, 04:50 PM

SCCH

Three on the tree baby!:banana2:

Need my hands as close to the wheel as possible for when my rear end comes out from under me.:cry:

MarauderTJA
12-08-2006, 07:13 PM
And for the record,, it IS all about you!! :rofl::lol:

Mercman....You talking to me? Ya you, are you talking to me? Yeah me?:neener: Paleeeeeeze.....I just mind my minority p's & q's. :lol: . You have to admit, we do have some fun around here:laugh:

MarauderTJA
12-08-2006, 07:17 PM
FOCUS?! They are WAYYY better than Marauders!

:razz:

Besides, since the most people have 4.10's that MUST mean that THEY are the BEST!!!!

:rolleyes:

Rich, your not dis'ng my SVT Focus are you? You want to start a war?:lol:

Big House
12-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Ok I got to know...what is the BUTTERMILK thing all about?

MarauderTJA
12-08-2006, 07:19 PM

SCCH

I agree. But us old guys are showing our age:D. The kids here probably do not even know what a 4 speed is........

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok I got to know...what is the BUTTERMILK thing all about?

OK! Right out of mm.net history. We had a member post a thread about a national new item (a man wanting to take his wife off of life support) anyway this member posts about it an Logan deletes it. The the member come back and tell Logan he is leaving the site. So Logan deletes the "hard stuff" and leaves the rest, of course we do what we do best:) and it turns into a very long runnig thread and somehow gets so far off topic buttermilk comes into it? The rest is history. There you have it Buttermilk!
Now someone pour me a long tall cold one:cool4:

DEFYANT
12-08-2006, 08:25 PM
This time of year it should be EGGNOG!

Tis the season ya'know..

Hotrauder
12-08-2006, 08:45 PM
You know Dennis that how it starts. Someone response to a post and someone reads into the wrong way and a flame war starts. Owners/Partners?Admin. step in and delete a post and then someone goes and crys heavy moderation. Your not missing anything here that I can see? It is simply a light hearted monent. No disprect ment?:burnout:

Absolutely none, Jim. I just had a disquieting moment when it seemed we were about to jump the tracks again. Glad that I was wrong. Dennis:)

teamrope
12-08-2006, 08:54 PM

Tis the season ya'know..

Ya, but eggnog just doesn't have the same "ring" to it. :)

RCSignals
12-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Absolutely none, Jim. I just had a disquieting moment when it seemed we were about to jump the tracks again. Glad that I was wrong. Dennis:)

OK then!

Now grab yourself a Buttermilk, or Eggnog, and tell us a story. Maybe include a Sable or two :)

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 08:56 PM

Tis the season ya'know..
Here here your off topic:rofl:

Well he asked about buttermilk:up:

Bigdogjim
12-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Dennis its all good. I took no offence and ment none in return. We are trying to turn a corner. Falling off track is bound to happen, trick is to get back quick.
Thanks again.
Big Dog

Big House
12-09-2006, 04:45 AM
Jim,

It is like that momentary power sldie you did not intend to have happen...a little tail end swing and back to normal.

Mike Poore
12-09-2006, 04:55 AM
On the way to/from Ohio we stopped at two Cracker Barrels for Brefas'; one at the Cabala's at Wheeling, the other at Zanesville. And were told ....get this ...THEY NO LONGER SERVE BUTTERMILK.

The server confided that I could git me soma them gree-its, tho.

I told the manager that the corporate CEO must be a woman ...they all hate Buttermilk, y'know.

I propose a boycott of all Cracker Barrel Restaurants until they come to their senses.

Y'see, William, this is the essence of a Buttermilk thread, although it's perfectly OK to talk about, oh, say, um, B&O Locomotives, for instance.

The last one (buttermilk thread, not locomotives) went on for more than a thousand posts, until Mary (thankfully) finally put the poor thing out of it's misery on January first ......her New Year's gift to everyone. :bop1:

KAILUAZ
12-09-2006, 07:00 AM
Boy,, I'm glad I only have a Vic, too much stress over here............ :bigcry:

Bigdogjim
12-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Jim,

It is like that momentary power sldie you did not intend to have happen...a little tail end swing and back to normal.

yes nothing more that a little tail swing:) Or really loose fingers on a keyboard:rofl:

Bigdogjim
12-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Boy,, I'm glad I only have a Vic, too much stress over here............ :bigcry:
No stress here:) just life in the fast lane:burnout: :burnout:

teamrope
12-09-2006, 11:28 AM
On the way to/from Ohio we stopped at two Cracker Barrels for Brefas'; one at the Cabala's at Wheeling, the other at Zanesville. And were told ....get this ...THEY NO LONGER SERVE BUTTERMILK.

The server confided that I could git me soma them gree-its, tho.

I told the manager that the corporate CEO must be a woman ...they all hate Buttermilk, y'know.

I propose a boycott of all Cracker Barrel Restaurants until they come to their senses.

Y'see, William, this is the essence of a Buttermilk thread, although it's perfectly OK to talk about, oh, say, um, B&O Locomotives, for instance.

The last one (buttermilk thread, not locomotives) went on for more than a thousand posts, until Mary (thankfully) finally put the poor thing out of it's misery on January first ......her New Year's gift to everyone. :bop1:

I miss that thread. She didn't just close it, she nuked it!

Mike Poore
12-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Once Gordon & Charlie learn we're doing a
BUTTERMILK THREAD
This thing's gonna take off ..............

just don't let Mary find out about it.

Mrsteamrope
12-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Just got back from the super market. Had to get some BUTTERMILK.

RoyLPita
12-09-2006, 06:37 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

Haggis
12-09-2006, 07:34 PM

Tis the season ya'know..

:banana: :banana: EGGNOG:banana: :banana:

teamrope
12-09-2006, 08:26 PM
:banana: :banana: EGGNOG:banana: :banana:
BUTTERMILK!

magindat
12-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Rich, your not dis'ng my SVT Focus are you? You want to start a war?:lol:

Heck ya! I'm tired of being left out! All this 'my supercharger is better' stuff... I just dropped 5 g's on drive train work and dammit, I wanna be in a fight, too!!!!

Isn't that why we do mods?! So we can fight about 'em? I don't enjoy my mods at all. I did 'em only to have wars!!!!!

So, now I got my stick out and I'm stirrin any pot I can!

My imaginary Focus is faster than your real Focus!!!!! (and cooler, too)

Disclaimer: this post is a joke, it is only a joke. If you take it for anything other than a joke, shut down your computer immediately and go directly to the shop for mods on your sense of humor.

magindat
12-11-2006, 08:35 AM
I agree. But us old guys are showing our age:D. The kids here probably do not even know what a 4 speed is........

Is that the one with the little 'H' and the funny numbers on that stick thingy in the middle?

Bigdogjim
12-11-2006, 08:37 AM
AS long as you post about imaginary cars. OK!

Now imaginary friends well that's another story, buttermilk for all!

MarauderTJA
12-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Heck ya! I'm tired of being left out! All this 'my supercharger is better' stuff... I just dropped 5 g's on drive train work and dammit, I wanna be in a fight, too!!!!

Isn't that why we do mods?! So we can fight about 'em? I don't enjoy my mods at all. I did 'em only to have wars!!!!!

So, now I got my stick out and I'm stirrin any pot I can!

My imaginary Focus is faster than your real Focus!!!!! (and cooler, too)

Disclaimer: this post is a joke, it is only a joke. If you take it for anything other than a joke, shut down your computer immediately and go directly to the shop for mods on your sense of humor.

Ha, you only put $5K in your car on drivetrain:P ? Paleeze.... such a joke. Your not in the fight until you get a S/C.... And for my SVT Focus, you better be careful, if I decide to get a turbo for this car, that little Focus will Smoke that n/a car of yours., paint job and all.:lol: . Go Buttermilk.

Note: Not a disclaimer. Take it serious. I'm serious. Be careful. Be afraid, very afraid.

Mike Poore
12-11-2006, 10:18 AM
AHHHHHH!:drool: Me & Calvin:cat: just had a Canada Goose Sammich, with real mayo, a dill pickle:cuke: and ....... a....... tall......cold......glass..... ...of...........

BUTTERMILK :woohoo:
Now it's time for a nap, sooo sleepy. :snore: 'mon Cal

Bigdogjim
12-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Well glad to see Calvin is doing better, must be the BUTTERMILK

magindat
12-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Ha, you only put $5K in your car on drivetrain:P ? Paleeze.... such a joke. Your not in the fight until you get a S/C.... And for my SVT Focus, you better be careful, if I decide to get a turbo for this car, that little Focus will Smoke that n/a car of yours., paint job and all.:lol: . Go Buttermilk.

Note: Not a disclaimer. Take it serious. I'm serious. Be careful. Be afraid, very afraid.

Stop it! Stop, ouch, it hurts. My arm is still sore from the LAST twisting you gave it!

And so begins the Magindat charity supercharger fund for poor deprived Magindat gettin picked on be mean ol' Tom again.....

And HA! My paint is better than YOUR paint! Neener neener neeeeeeener!

MarauderTJA
12-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Stop it! Stop, ouch, it hurts. My arm is still sore from the LAST twisting you gave it!

And so begins the Magindat charity supercharger fund for poor deprived Magindat gettin picked on be mean ol' Tom again.....

And HA! My paint is better than YOUR paint! Neener neener neeeeeeener!

Ya, ya, but, but I have cool :poke: graphics on my car and most important a :whistle: .......neener:P

Pops
12-11-2006, 01:15 PM
My Focus is way louder than your Focus. Four big subwooers and lots of power to drown out the exhaust. Bring em on guys!

MarauderTJA
12-11-2006, 01:34 PM
My Focus is way louder than your Focus. Four big subwooers and lots of power to drown out the exhaust. Bring em on guys!

Damm.....you got me there in the db's for sure. Can't compete:o . I give up:D .

teamrope
12-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Well glad to see Calvin is doing better, must be the BUTTERMILK

Buttermilk? Why yes, I'de like a tall glass myself. :)

magindat
12-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Ya, ya, but, but I have cool :poke: graphics on my car and most important a :whistle: .......neener:P

Graphics?! You mean STICKERS?! :shake: Like the RICERS have?! :bandit: I think it's those stickers making all that HP!!!!:D

magindat
12-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Damm.....you got me there in the db's for sure. Can't compete:o . I give up:D .

Now that's something I can help you fix!!!!

DEFYANT
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
b(:D) (:D)bies

Mike Poore
12-12-2006, 05:19 PM

If you shake 'em real hard, guess what comes out from the flossets? .......

BUTTERMILK OF COURSE, WHAT ELSE?

teamrope
12-12-2006, 06:12 PM

You're not trying to get th8is thread shut down already are you Charlie?

MarauderTJA
12-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Now that's something I can help you fix!!!!

Appreciate it buddy, but the SVT Focus is fine in that department for me. Working on some other "little "things with the Marauder. You'll be impressed.:D

Bigdogjim
12-12-2006, 07:49 PM
With a SVT Focus it's all little things:laugh:

More BUTTERMILK?

drgnrdr33
12-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Just for old times sake, what OIL is best to use an why? (And to show that this is somewhat on topic...) Are there any OIL additives made from BUTTERMILK???

Flame on........:flamer:

MarauderMark
12-13-2006, 03:46 AM
Charlie?I think more like the guy below:D

:laugh:

DefyantExWife
12-13-2006, 05:11 AM

ewwww maybe out of old-lady-bewbs :eek:

magindat
12-13-2006, 06:28 AM

Charlie, you've brought a tear to my eye!

magindat
12-13-2006, 06:29 AM

Hey, there's no rule against ASCII b(o)(o)bies!!!

magindat
12-13-2006, 06:32 AM
ewwww maybe out of old-lady-bewbs :eek:

Old lady bewbs:

\./\./

magindat
12-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Appreciate it buddy, but the SVT Focus is fine in that department for me. Working on some other "little "things with the Marauder. You'll be impressed.:D

If Kenny's involved, I'm sure it will be.

I got my audio irons in the fire, too. It'll take a couple months, but I ga-run-tee my install will be more unique than ANY install EVER!

MarauderTJA
12-13-2006, 06:45 AM
With a SVT Focus it's all little things:laugh:

More BUTTERMILK?

Yeah, but I have the 4 door verison...:D . Buttermilk :shake: