PDA

View Full Version : Houston area vinyl graphic installation?

Mad4Macs
12-10-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm finally getting around to repairing the vandalism done to my Mustang, but I can't find anyone willing to do a "proper" installation of the stripes. My stripes were dealer applied, but as they didn't apply them to either the front or rear bumpers, I've never been truly happy with how it looked.
The problem now, is that I can't locate anyone willing to stripe the car the way I'd like it done. I'm going to remove the existing vinyl and want the new graphics to look like the attachment.
Any ideas as to where I could go?
Thanks!

AstroVic
12-10-2006, 11:26 AM
I would call this place:

Spag's Paint & Body
26230 Hanna Road
Spring, Texas 77386
(281) 681-2867
(281) 362-0033

I don't know if they do vinyl graphics, but if they don't, then they'll know who you should call.

This shop has been in business in south Montgomery County for probably 20+ years. They have a very good reputation and I have several friends who have had cars painted there with very good results. Plus, there's always a really cherry resto or custom job going on there, so you know they're "car guys" and not just a paint shop.

They're not the cheapest around, but if I really cared about the car that's who I would call first.

From College Station, it's 90 minutes. And I live about three miles away from that shop, so I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

*** I have no affiliation whatsoever with this shop. It's just a recommendation based on my knowledge of the shops in this area. ***