PDA

View Full Version : The Grinch writes over 200 speeding tickets in Orange Co., FL

ckadiddle
12-14-2006, 11:48 AM
You're a mean one, mr. Grinch! ...............

http://www.wftv.com/news/10534685/detail.html

BAD MERC
12-14-2006, 03:50 PM
They will always tell you that it is to make people safer drivers. I will tell you this fact! It IS for revenue and we all know that. You want to make drivers safer? Teach them how to change lanes with a turn signal or how to multi-task behind the wheel. I haven't had a ticket in three years and the money I have to pay - I don't mind that - it is the fact that it makes me boil inside to get nailed doing something that I see 18,602 people do every day.

magindat
12-15-2006, 07:11 AM
You're a mean one, mr. Grinch! ...............

http://www.wftv.com/news/10534685/detail.html

*****ing Revenue Patrol

Teach them how to change lanes with a turn signal or how to multi-task behind the wheel..... it is the fact that it makes me boil inside to get nailed doing something that I see 18,602 people do every day.

How 'bout yeilding the fast lane?!

KAILUAZ
12-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I guess there should be no traffic enforcement then,, revenue only? I guess your ok with a free for all on the streets. Take a drive in Cairo and you will change your mind!

Bigdogjim
12-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I guess there should be no traffic enforcement then,, revenue only? I guess your ok with a free for all on the streets. Take a drive in Cairo and you will change your mind!
I can not speak for the above post although I do not think they ment no traffic enforcement, however everyone know the revenue that tickets bring in. Sometimes I think it is a free for all.

ckadiddle
12-18-2006, 08:39 AM
I didn't mean to start any heated discussion. I just found it amusing that the guy was dressed as the Grinch.

Bigdogjim
12-18-2006, 10:22 AM
I think one of most proactive states against speeders is Md. They use to have a tractor trailer set years ago, Mother Goose Trucking was on the door, they have also use other means as well.

DEFYANT
12-18-2006, 10:35 AM
:D

Quitcher bytchin, bytches!

The only way to make people obey the law is to:

1) remove the persons freedom

2) remove the persons money

Most people want to keep both so they obey the law. The select few risk it and speed. And 9 out of 10 times get away with it. But, once in awhile get popped. Hey ca'mon, how many times have you gotten away???

Anyway, PEOPLE, YOU HAVE THE POWER! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE A LAW, GATHER UP LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE AND MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR STATE GOV'T.

Or stop bytchin :D

Bigdogjim
12-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Well I do not think posting thoughts on the internet is bytchin? Everyone know that tickets are written to make money! That is a real gripe. Western States lost Federal money in the mid 80's because they would not enforce the 55 MPH limit.

Haggis
12-18-2006, 12:17 PM
I think one of most proactive states against speeders is Md. They use to have a tractor trailer set years ago, Mother Goose Trucking was on the door, they have also use other means as well.

...and...
Well I do not think posting thoughts on the internet is bytchin? Everyone know that tickets are written to make money! That is a real gripe. Western States lost Federal money in the mid 80's because they would not enforce the 55 MPH limit.

Is that why if you are not doing 70mph you are standing still on I-270, even though the speed limit is posted st 55mph.

OneBADLsE
12-18-2006, 02:55 PM
If they are really clocking these guys doin over 70 in a 45, they deserve what they got

ckadiddle
12-18-2006, 03:36 PM
If they are really clocking these guys doin over 70 in a 45, they deserve what they got
Yes, they do 70 traffic permitting. JYPkwy varies from four to six lanes divided by medians, with stoplights widely seperated compared to other local streets. Some parts are very nice and smooth.

KAILUAZ
12-18-2006, 03:43 PM
The important thing is FHP uses MM's :D

OneBADLsE
12-18-2006, 05:24 PM
The important thing is FHP uses MM's :D

Ron Burgendy......

Vortech347
12-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Thats awesome. My mustang buddy with the local PD does around 90 a month. He's an ass unless you're driving a blue oval. :)

Good for him, I wont' complain one bit. I've never been pulled over for not doing anything wrong. I've done dozen's of stupid things and have gotten caught for it. Its my own damn fault.

Well except with the officers that pulled me over because they don't think my belt on but its because you can't see my 5-points on without looking up close. :)

GET EM!!!

ncmm
12-20-2006, 08:04 PM
http://www.goblinville.com/pages/xmas-grinched/christmas-cheer-grinch.jpg

MENINBLK
12-20-2006, 10:47 PM
I wish these guys would come down here.
There is a service road along I-87 where the speed limit is 30 MPH.
Everyone drives along this service road doing 70+ MPH.
They think they are still driving on I-87.

I drive through there all the time doing 25 MPH.
It is so funny to see everyone hit the brakes and stay behind me.