PDA

View Full Version : SlOW Marauder in Montauk

DLoreanMARAUDER
06-07-2003, 06:43 PM
I cant belive it, I saw 2 different MMs this weekend in Montauk. I was patroling when I spotted it so I left a note (and the card slowpoke gave witht the pads) on his windshield with this sites address. he had NY plates. car was bone stock (300A) with NY LEGAL tint. after work I was headed west with a friend of mine, and what do I see 2 cars ahead of me, the marauder, but he was going embarasingly slow ( the PT cruiser inbetween us over took him). so now im behind him, doing 35 in a 55 so I pass him to get in front so he sees me, and its a short old guy practically sitting on the steering wheel. he was going so slow and the car had swirl marks like you wouldnt believe. I guess he though he was buying a Grand Marquis or somthing, cause you dont but a car like this to go 20MPH under the limit, Hell i have a hard time staying within 20mph over the limit:D.

then today, twards the end of my shift, I was patroling hotel parking lots looking for a wanted vehicle, when to my suprise I see another MM parked (different plate # but a NY car), but it was pouring so I couldnt leave a note or anything. its funny, when all the cops told me they saw another MM I thought they were pulling my leg, but 2 in 2 days:up: . looks like montauk is the place to be (when the sun is out), and all the girls are starting to arrive too:up:. thats the best part of my job, patroling the beaches and just so happen to see all the girls in their bikinis:D.

if any of you guys come out to montauk, let me know and ill warm up the grill. and if you get a parking ticket, I can take care of that too:up:

TAF
06-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by DLoreanMARAUDER
then today, twards the end of my shift, I was patroling hotel parking lots looking for a wanted vehicle, when to my suprise I see another MM parked (different plate # but a NY car)

A little afternoon rendezvous, marty?? HMMMM?

"Skyrockets in flight.....afternoon delight" - Starlight Vocal Band circa '74

And you say you work on Saturdays.... right.

martyo
06-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TAF
A little afternoon rendezvous, marty?? HMMMM?

"Skyrockets in flight.....afternoon delight" - Starlight Vocal Band circa '74

And you say you work on Saturdays.... right.

Todd: You know I love when you sing to me.....

Wasn't me. I was working. Besides Tony knows me and my plates (MO*RAUDR) speak for themselves! Oh, and another thing, Montauk is way the heck out there.

DLoreanMARAUDER
06-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Yea Montauk is way the heck out there (or here), but thats where the fish are (or so Im told). anyway, I know marty, and if it was him, he'd be over taking me :up:, hes got one SWEEET setup. cant wait to check out all the new improvements:D . I dont know bout marty, but I work weekends and holidays (part of my job). just seeing two marauders on two days back to back had me wondering, if maybe you guys setup a secret MM meeting in Montauk and didnt invite tony to the party, but you wouldnt do that to me, maybe RF but not me :lol:

jgc61sr2002
06-09-2003, 07:28 PM
TAF - There are numerous Marauders on Long Island and many more passing through.

DLoreanMARAUDER
06-09-2003, 07:36 PM
yea and now that the warm weather is finally coming around, its time to shine those babys up and take em' outta the garage, for some fresh Long Island air.