PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't have stood out at the mall

Mad4Macs
12-21-2006, 05:56 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4417258.html

I've driven through VA before, and those two looked perfectly in place :lol:

SID210SA
12-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Did anyone find the Link for the youtube video?

Bluerauder
12-21-2006, 09:56 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4417258.html

I've driven through VA before, and those two looked perfectly in place :lol:
Yeah, that article showed up in the local papers today. Virginia DMV is not happy about this. They are embarrassed and should be. :o They are not as bad as VDOT but are running a close 2nd. Visiting DMV every 5 years is quite enough for me. :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
12-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Think that State is bad? Move to New Jersey:lol:

Haggis
12-22-2006, 04:24 AM
Think that State is bad? Move to New Jersey:lol:

I remember when NJ had paper driver's licenses with no picture.

Mike Poore
12-22-2006, 05:33 AM
So, tell me how this is different from the woman got away with obtaining a driver's license, in FL, I believe, while her face was covered with a Berkka? (sp)

Good for them. Poking fun at government silliness is right up there, in my book.

Case in point: I've been hunting geese & ducks over decoys in a cornfield. Federal and state regulations require me to use steel shot, but when hunting **bbits, pheasants, quail, squirrels, skunks, opossums, raccoons, field mice or any other critter, including doves (migratory bird) I can use lead shot in the very same field.
This issue, just like the global warming, and ozone hole debate, has contradictory data and scientists disagreeing over the validity of those data. :dunno:

Haggis
12-22-2006, 06:20 AM
Case in point: I've been hunting geese & ducks over decoys in a cornfield. Federal and state regulations require me to use steel shot, but when hunting **bbits, pheasants, quail, squirrels, skunks, opossums, raccoons, field miceor any other critter, including doves (migratory bird) I can use lead shot in the very same field.
This issue, just like the global warming, and ozone hole debate, has contradictory data and scientists disagreeing over the validity of those data. :dunno:

Must take a lot of field mice to fill your belly. :food:

Mad4Macs
12-22-2006, 07:26 AM
Must take a lot of field mice to fill your belly. :food:

You dip 'em in batter and serve 'em like Tater-Tots

Mike Poore
12-22-2006, 07:54 AM
You dip 'em in batter and serve 'em like Tater-Tots

Don't forget to cut off they's tiny feet and heads. The tails are thoughtfuly provided as dipping aids. :D