PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to class saturday at 8am!!!

Motorhead350
12-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Thats right I'm going back to traffic school! :banana2: This will be my second run and I haven't been there in 4 years... wow has it been that long already? It's going to be four hours long and last time it was real funny. We had to talk about the person next to us to the whole class about how long we were driving and why we were in class. Ex: "This is Joe (21 yr old) he has been driving 3 years and was going 15 over." Than they get to me... being 17 and the youngest. "This is Dominick he has been driving nine years and was doing 25 over." I can't believe they said that, but it was the truth.

Now I'm going back and can't wait. This is more fun than going to Six Flags. I'll give details and might drive over with my header dumpers off, a nice way to wake up the city and it's from the truck by the way, Marauder is out for the season. Details later!

magindat
12-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Class?! You have no 'class'!!!!!

:lol:

mtenderenda
12-27-2006, 06:33 AM
So you can't hold back...You have a lead foot :lol:

ckadiddle
12-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Make sure you pull up to the building with Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive Fifty Five" blasting at top volume, please. I did my last driving class online. Didn't want to blow a Saturday morning.

Bluerauder
12-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Thats right I'm going back to traffic school! :banana2:
Take good notes and post 'em up here ;) But somehow I see another 4 hours wasted. :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
12-27-2006, 07:38 AM
I only hope your instructer is not reading this?

LILALLEYKATT
12-27-2006, 01:54 PM
I hope the Judge that sentenced you doesnt see it... I'm sure he asked you if you had been to Safety Council driving school...And you can only take it once and get a free pass if you pay court costs...Sounds to me like you might have fibbed to the Judge...You better hope your buddy Mac does not see that or your going to be in the Pokey...And I do mean Pokey...:alone:

fastblackmerc
12-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Why do I think that Motorhead350 won't get anything out of the class.... again.....

da'law
12-27-2006, 02:34 PM
you don't pass da'class, I have plenty of room here at the County Hilton.

3 hots and cot what more could you ask for!!!!:D

jimlam56
12-27-2006, 06:22 PM

More.......:rolleyes:

1stMerc
12-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Make sure they get your name right when done. I spent the night before Thanksgiving in a hold over cell a few years back. All because they mixed up my name and had a warrant out for me.

Motorhead350
12-28-2006, 02:56 AM
You it's funny you mention that someone with a social security number one digit off of mine has a warrant. Also I think I might clam down on the driving for a while, I've done too much and it's time to take it easy for a little while.... ya for the six months when I have to behave myself so this goes off my record.

Mike Poore
12-28-2006, 04:18 AM

:coffee:
:eek: BUBBA :rasta: :eek:

SID210SA
12-28-2006, 07:21 AM
I hope the Judge that sentenced you doesnt see it... I'm sure he asked you if you had been to Safety Council driving school...And you can only take it once and get a free pass if you pay court costs...Sounds to me like you might have fibbed to the Judge...You better hope your buddy Mac does not see that or your going to be in the Pokey...And I do mean Pokey...:alone:

Here you can take it once every 12 months for ticket dismissel, and the last time I took it, the class was 8 hours long....so if its four hours now...boy it has been a long time since I had to take one of those classes....I need to go again soon for an insurance discount.

Bigdogjim
12-28-2006, 09:14 AM
You it's funny you mention that someone with a social security number one digit off of mine has a warrant. Also I think I might clam down on the driving for a while, I've done too much and it's time to take it easy for a little while.... ya for the six months when I have to behave myself so this goes off my record.

Well with New Year just days away start now! Do something "smart this New Year" Help yourself and give the motoring public a break. :up:

Motorhead350
01-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Class is tomorrow at 8am, not last weekend like I thought. I'm going to make the teacher sign something and try to make the class laugh. Details later!:D