PDA

View Full Version : 3,000 miles and only 1 MM sighted!!??

CRZYBIKER
12-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Traveled to Virginia (Eastern Shore) in my wifes 2005 Focus (for gas mileage!!!!!) from Texas and back; saw only one MM the entire time!!! (3,000 MILES!) I was visiting inlaws for the holidays and was riding with my brother-in-law in his lexus (:sleepy:) and pulled up to an intersection; there lying was a dark blue MM with a large load of passengers. It was a nice reminder of what car I SHOULD have been driving!!! I am glad there was only one, if there were more than one I may have gone insane since I had not driven mine in more than 3 days!

Marauderjack
01-01-2007, 05:03 AM
I went to Florida 5 or 6 times last year and have yet to see a Marauder.....FHP has 25 or 26 of them???:confused:

Here in Beaufort we have a Blue one, two Black ones, a DTR one and my Silver......I see the rest of them fairly regularly!!!:beer: pretty high concentration for a small town!!;)

Happy New Year!!:D

Marauderjack:burnout:

Bluerauder
01-01-2007, 06:59 AM
Traveled to Virginia (Eastern Shore) in my wifes 2005 Focus (for gas mileage!!!!!) from Texas and back; saw only one MM the entire time!!!
Yes, it seems to happen more frequently when I am driving "the other car". Yesterday, the wife and I headed up to the local grocery store. There in the parking lot (near the back) was a Black MM. Had Virginia SR-71 vanity plates with "BLK OP" on it. Unfortunately, we were in the Freestyle and didn't have any MM.Net cards on me. :o The car was gone when we came out of the store. Must be a 'new guy' in the neighborhood or was just visiting for the holiday.

Reminder to Self --- put some MM.Net calling cards in the Freestyle, too !! :D

Bigdogjim
01-01-2007, 07:24 AM
I use to see a few around the area?

Don't lnow what happened to them:dunno:

AzMarauder
01-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Funny,

I live in the desert southwest in a little town on the Mexican border and I see a MM EVERY DAY! Some times I even ride in it !

:rolleyes:

Blackmobile
01-01-2007, 12:06 PM
I just got back from a holiday trip to NC (1.3K miles)and I saw just 1 Black MM in SC on I95.

96DiamondVIII
01-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I've yet to see another one on the road in the 1.5 months and ~1500 miles that I've had mine. Currently in central Florida, traveling back to NC tomorrow, maybe I'll see one on the way back? Just hopefully not one of the FHP ones in my rearview mirror...:)

STLR FN
01-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I saw one Fri Dec 29th at the Oh/Pa line. Black with a 4.6 badge on the rear deck lid and MARAUDER on the front doors. w an OH plate. Got off at the first rest stop in OH. I was in my DTR.

BUICKMAN
01-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I Just Drove 2600 Miles From Nj To Phoenix. Only Saw one marauder. He Was In Texarkana, Tx Last Thursday Night. He Stopped To Talk To Me A While. Nice Guy.