PDA

View Full Version : Where is Cruztaker ?

merc
01-05-2007, 09:14 PM
His timeslip is missing and I have not seen him on line for a while. Barry where are you ? He also removed all of his photo's.

sailsmen
01-05-2007, 09:47 PM
He posted he had some personal things to work out for year end.

Hopefully we will see him back soon.

martyo
01-05-2007, 11:46 PM
His timeslip is missing and I have not seen him on line for a while. Barry where are you ? He also removed all of his photo's.

I "stole" one of his photos and he got really mad. He told me never to write to him again and to F*** Off.

It's a shame. He was a friend.

teamrope
01-05-2007, 11:50 PM
He posted he had some personal things to work out for year end.

Hopefully we will see him back soon.

I hope so, but clearing out his timeslip data don't look like he plans on coming back.

Bluerauder
01-06-2007, 06:40 AM

He posted this \/\/\/\/\/ in the "And The There were Seven Thread"......

Not missing...just detoxing.
Mac has apparently went cold turkey. Good for him.
I should be off the Methadone by New Years.:P
Can't wait to be free of this addiction.

I like to see these good words for him, as he WAS a good person...pushed to the limit by a-holes such as my myself.

The bolded emphasis in the post above is mine. But, my read on this is that he doesn't plan to be back. That's a real shame, I liked Barry and his posts. Will definitely miss his photo shots. His departure is a real loss to the entire Marauder community. :(

FastMerc
01-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Yes it is a shame Barry is gone,He is not the only one that is gone though.Some things happend and thats that!:mad2:

Motorhead350
01-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Yea exactly.

KillJoy
01-06-2007, 12:24 PM
If my understanding is correct, Barry has rode off into the Sunset.

:burn:

KillJoy

Dennis Reinhart
01-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Has any one seen Jimmy Hoffa:burnout: :burnout:

KillJoy
01-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Has any one seen Jimmy Hoffa:burnout: :burnout:

Isn't he in Chicago w/ Mac???

KillJoy

UAW 588
01-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Isn't he in Chicago w/ Mac???

KillJoy

Yes, they were both last spotted at the Chicken Basket overdosing on Bacon Double Cheese Burgers.:lol:

merc
01-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Yes it is a shame Barry is gone,He is not the only one that is gone though.Some things happend and thats that!:mad2:

I am sure there is a long list of names that nolonger post and have moved on.

DefyantExWife
01-07-2007, 04:20 AM
I am sure there is a long list of names that nolonger post and have moved on.

I took the place off my favorites list last week and "disappeared" for 6 or 7 days, then figured.... hey wait a second, that's precisely what some of them chuckleheads WANTED. :mad: so I poke my head in every now and then just to keep the eyes rolling and the mouthes sighing. and to put to use some of these useless smileys. :lobster: :dreidel:

MarauderMark
01-07-2007, 04:48 AM
I took the place off my favorites list last week and "disappeared" for 6 or 7 days, then figured.... hey wait a second, that's precisely what some of them chuckleheads WANTED. :mad: so I poke my head in every now and then just to keep the eyes rolling and the mouthes sighing. and to put to use some of these useless smileys. :lobster: :dreidel:

Hey don't you go nowhere!:depress: if you go i would miss you.:cry: :D