PDA

View Full Version : Is Summer Here ?

jgc61sr2002
01-06-2007, 09:00 PM
It was 73 degrees on Long Island today.:D :woohoo: :up:

Raudermaster
01-06-2007, 10:28 PM
63 today here in Franklin. Don't you worry, that one killer blizzard is around the corner, this is just a teasing.

Marauderjack
01-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Enjoy EVERY MINUTE OF IT like we do.....Waaaaaay down here!!!:beer:

Bluerauder
01-07-2007, 06:19 AM
63 today here in Franklin. Don't you worry, that one killer blizzard is around the corner, this is just a teasing.

That's ^^^^^ exactly what I was thinking!!! Probably during the first week of April, too !! :rofl:

Was out yesterday in a short-sleeved Marauder polo shirt taking down the Christmas lights. Low 70's in Virginia. :)

Mike Poore
01-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Enjoy EVERY MINUTE OF IT like we do.....Waaaaaay down here!!!:beer:

Darn that Marauderjack, Waaaaaay down there, methinks he enjoyeth way too much. :neener:

It's been an amazingly mild winter, so far, with the ski areas all howling about the warm weather that's keeping them closed. Just the other night we were listening to the radio guy complaining about Global Warming, and Barb commented that she likes it just fine. :sunshine:

Ryans PI
01-07-2007, 12:40 PM
High winds, rain, snow, and ice all in one week. No, it doesn't feel like summer.

Bigdogjim
01-07-2007, 01:14 PM
HOT in New Jersey:) We had a good snowfall last year at this time.
Strange weather

SHERIFF
01-07-2007, 02:27 PM
That's ^^^^^ exactly what I was thinking!!! Probably during the first week of April, too !! :rofl:

Was out yesterday in a short-sleeved Marauder polo shirt taking down the Christmas lights. Low 70's in Virginia. :)

For our area (Virginia) Farmer's almanac says....

"February 8th-11th. Heavy snow spreads across region, bringing accumulations of a foot or more."

And they are accurate more often than not.

supa_carrot
01-07-2007, 04:15 PM
I hope summer is here, that means the Marauder stays cleaner, longer:D.

Marauderjack
01-08-2007, 05:17 AM
Darn that Marauderjack, Waaaaaay down there, methinks he enjoyeth way too much. :neener:

It's been an amazingly mild winter, so far, with the ski areas all howling about the warm weather that's keeping them closed. Just the other night we were listening to the radio guy complaining about Global Warming, and Barb commented that she likes it just fine. :sunshine:

Yeppers.....I like it WARM!!!:beer:

For some reason I cannot comprehend people flying far away to a hill covered with ice and paying BIG BUCKS to SKID down it and sometimes even GETTING HURT in the process!!??:eek::shake:

Sometimes I don't think I moved far enough South but for now it's JUST FINE for me!!:bows:

Marauderjack:burnout:

Skiordie53
01-08-2007, 05:36 AM
As soon as the boat goes in the water in april it will snow.