PDA

View Full Version : Today is.....

KillJoy
01-09-2007, 10:24 AM
...my One Year Anniversary of purchasing my MM.

In that time, I have made 2,028 Posts (not including this one).

I have attended 3 Regional Meets. The first of which was Looseville, then the EAM, and the third was Oktoberfest.

Also, in this one year, I have made countless friends from Hawaii ;) to Massachusetts and Flordia to Washington. All of whom I am thankful I have met, and glad to call my friend.

When I purchased my car, it was Bone Stock. My first upgrade was a K&N Drop in Filter, followed by a used Lidio Flip Chip. I later upgraded the Control Arms and Sway Bars, Brakes and Lines, installed a DR S/C and most recently, a set of 4.10's and Girdle.

After all of that, I would still say that the biggest change made, is the addition of our Daughter. Who knew kids took up sooo much time and money :baaa:

All in all....I would say it has been a good year. And I am looking forward to many more with my friends here at MM.Net.

KillJoy

magindat
01-09-2007, 10:30 AM
...my One Year Anniversary of purchasing my MM.

In that time, I have made 2,028 Posts (not including this one).

I have attended 3 Regional Meets. The first of which was Looseville, then the EAM, and the third was Oktoberfest.

Also, in this one year, I have made countless friends from Hawaii ;) to Massachusetts and Flordia to Oregon. All of whom I am thankful I have met, and glad to call my friend.

When I purchased my car, it was Bone Stock. My first upgrade was a K&N Drop in Filter, followed by a used Lidio Flip Chip. I later upgraded the Control Arms and Sway Bars, Brakes and Lines, installed a DR S/C and most recently, a set of 4.10's and Girdle.

After all of that, I would still say that the biggest change made, is the addition of our Daughter. Who knew kids took up sooo much time and money :baaa:

All in all....I would say it has been a good year. And I am looking forward to many more with my friends here at MM.Net.

KillJoy

Steve,
Glad you are enjoying your MM. I'm also glad to hear you mention your daughter. Mine has been by my side in the car hobby since before birth. Bass used to put her to sleep! She's helped with many installs and mods has been to countless events with me (as many SSM can attest). She's a real car head. Enjoy your car hobby and your daughter. Mine has made the hobby that much more rewarding!
Cheers to you and your fam!
Rich

RoyLPita
01-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Congrats Steve and may there be many more years of enjoyment with your daughter & your MM. Also, keep it up with posting your .02.

Zack
01-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Steve, we love you, in a hateful sort of way.
Cheers to your good fortune!

Haggis
01-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Congrats Stevo, Baldy. Glad to have you here, we need someone to laugh at...er, I mean to make us laugh.

mailman
01-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Happy anniversary ! Steve, you've been a great addition to the site. We all enjoy your humor and wit. It was great to meet you and Heather in Louisville, and I look forward to this years trip !! :beer:

mpearce
01-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I have attended 3 Regional Meets.

Don't forget Mansfield.

Or do you consider that "local"? :D

-Mat

KillJoy
01-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Don't forget Mansfield.

Or do you consider that "local"? :D

-Mat

DOH! I forgot to mention THOSE!!!! We have had a whole slew of those!!!!!

KillJoy

GAMike
01-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Happy anniversary Killjoy:beer: Though we may be on opposite sides of issues here and there, I appreciate your perspective and insight.

Hope 2007 is a great year for you as well.

Best regards, :burnout:

MarauderTJA
01-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Congrats Steve....you have been a busy posting beaver:D . It is good to see a resonable person such as yourself here on MM.NET. Gotta love your Marauder as well as the great people here. I hope to be in Ohio this year in Stark County. Hopefully we can meet sometime.

KillJoy
01-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I hope to be in Ohio this year in Stark County. Hopefully we can meet sometime.

Just say when...if I am here... it WILL happen ;)

KillJoy

pantheroc
01-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Sheeeet! Has it been a year already?

ctrlraven
01-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Congrats man! My first mod was the K&N drop in filter too lol.

chapel1
01-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Congrats Steve, It was nice meeting you and Heather in Kentucky,Indiana and Ohio,last year.
Be careful I hear there maybe some carwash attendents looking for" that guy in that black car?":shake:

SMOKE
01-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Today is MY 1st year anniversary... :party:

But I have 1/100000000000th the input of KillJoy :depress:...

BUT, I've done all the stuff in my 'sig, and:

....met up with a bunch of other local 'Rauders last spring and attended a BBQ/Cruise

...learned TONS off of this website

...made it past 100 posts

...and became a contributing member

+ KillJoy thinks my avatar is the best ever....

:hijack: ??

stryker
01-12-2007, 10:52 PM
:up: Te felicito KILLJOY, :cake:

:wreath2: STRYKER. :santaw: