PDA

View Full Version : Another Toyota Oops!!!

TheDealer
01-19-2007, 02:24 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16697719/

Motorhead350
01-19-2007, 02:51 PM
At least Toyota recalls before 75 people die. Wish others would take after them. Thats just me.

teamrope
01-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the big leagues Toyota. :beer:

Joe Walsh
01-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Don't Ya just Love It!!!

Those Big Expensive Toyota Sequoias eat lower ball joints just like my old S10 Blazer!!!
:D

JMan
01-20-2007, 05:03 AM
With special thanks to the U.S. media, Toyota is the end-all, do-all! Just pick up a rag and read for yourself. You never heard about the front brakes being inadequate on the early full-size Toyota trucks, now did you? Yep, replace calipers, rotors and hoses with larger more HD pieces. Front-page material if you ask me . . . [crickets]

J

UAW 588
01-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, I guess when you play with the Big Boys, you just might have to get your hands dirty some day. It serves the rice-a-roni jerks right. Welcome to the big leagues boys. Maybe if we are lucky, they may top the Explorer/Firestone fiasco. I don't want to see anyone hurt by their quality issues, but I'm sick and tired of the media, car mags, and stupid car analists preaching that the Japs make the best cars around, :bs: and bash the American Domestics.:mad2: America needs to wake up,:help: and see how many jobs are connected to the American Auto Industry. And yes, the Japs and Koreans do employee Americans, but all of them combined doesn't even come close to Ford Motor Company. Sorry for my rant, just a frustrated Auto Worker who wants to be heard. I'll get off my soap box right now.

metroplex
01-20-2007, 05:47 PM
At least Toyota recalls before 75 people die. Wish others would take after them. Thats just me.

+1

Ford, DCX, and GM would rather post TSBs than issue a widespread recall.

RCSignals
01-21-2007, 06:57 PM
+1

Ford, DCX, and GM would rather post TSBs than issue a widespread recall.

You think Toyota routinely and voluntarily puts out wide spread recalls?

Think again