PDA

View Full Version : Lurk-no-more, and thanks

DavidB
06-12-2003, 12:56 PM
Hello all, just reintroducing myself. I've been lurking here for quite a long time, but have finally gotten off the fence and took delivery of a 300a.

I've wanted a Marauder since their introduction, but the initial dealer markups combined with owing too much on the leased car kept me from buying.

My initial disappointment actually has worked in my favor, with the rebates and relaxed pricing available now. Thanks to the information on this site, I knew what price range to offer, and what to expect to pay.

I now may have the dubious honor have having the longest build date to delivery date...6/2002 to 6/2003.

Of the common problems with the early 300a's, it appears I only have the misaligned shift linkage.

I bought from Regency Lincoln-Mercury in Mesquite, I found them to be quite nice, a pleasant surprise from what I expect at a car dealer.

See you all in Ennis. :)

TTYL
David

Mark McQuaide
06-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Nice to have ya....

engine23ccvfd
06-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Yeah another Texan...Welcome

RF Overlord
06-12-2003, 01:05 PM
To all my New England brothers and/or sisters:

Come on...sign up! The damn Texans have us out-numbered!!

J/K... :lol:

Welcome, David...you don't have to be crazy to belong here, but it helps!

Bigdogjim
06-12-2003, 01:29 PM
^^^^^^^^What RF said come on North East Marauders^^^^^

Welcome David.. Enjoy the MM

Jeff
06-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Welcome David!

Ross
06-12-2003, 01:42 PM
welcome to the club. let the mods begin!

EasyRhino
06-12-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
I've wanted a Marauder since their introduction, but the initial dealer markups combined with owing too much on the leased car kept me from buying.

My initial disappointment actually has worked in my favor, with the rebates and relaxed pricing available now. David

{another new guy raised hand, flails wildly to be called on , and says, way to go, David}

Funny how things work out. I liked the MM idea from the get-go, but had no need for such a car when they were introduced, plus the pricing was too much to justify. Add to that, the wife unit did not like them at all.

Now, fast forward one year, and I expect to take delivery of a 6/02 build date 300A the first week of July. And I conclude that it is the perfect car for me, and the wife agrees. Go figure.

Bigdogjim
06-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by EasyRhino
[
Now, fast forward one year, and I expect to take delivery of a 6/02 build date 300A the first week of July. And I conclude that it is the perfect car for me, and the wife agrees. Go figure. [/B]

Easy: Its a gift from the god 'o speed, god 'o thunder.
As far as wife goes:help: :confused: :rolleyes: Your on your own.

Enjoy the car:P :P

vaderv
06-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the few. ; )

glassman99
06-12-2003, 07:25 PM
Welcome aboard. We need fresh ideas to help us really appreciate what we have.....a car that was/is different than the normal Detroit product. We are proud of our Maruaders and you will be too. Thanks and welcome to the site.

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by vaderv
Welcome to the few. ; )

The proud....