PDA

View Full Version : Beach Cruise

Paul T. Casey
06-13-2003, 09:00 AM
Next Thursday, June 19, the first of five cruise nights is scheduled at Misquamicut Beach. They have prizes, raffle, giveaways, and food discounts. It's pretty friendly, I've been going for the past few years, no hassles about newer cars, I've brought my "90 Ford wagon, and a pretty good time. It starts at 5:30, includes a DJ, and is a good way to spend some time on a Thursday night. If any of my NE buddies wants to show up, directions are: take exit 1 in Rhode Island, go south on rte 3 (follow the signs to Misquamicut Beach at the off ramp) for about 7 miles. Get on rte 78 south, it ends at a light intersection with rte 1. Go straight through light for about 1 1/2 miles. Go left a stop sign and follow that road till it ends (Winnapaug Rd.). Beep horn when passing pink house on left (that's me). Take a left at end of road and cruise night parking is about 100 feet on the left. Hope to see you there.

engine23ccvfd
06-13-2003, 09:18 AM
Paul you have a pink House?

MM03MOK
06-13-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by engine23ccvfd
Paul you have a pink House?

He sells Mary Kay on the side. Must be a good salesman!! He put his foot down with the pink Marauder, though. :eek:

Paul T. Casey
06-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Yep, REAL PINK!!! Comfortable enough in my manhood to do it. No, I don't sell Mary Kaye, pimpin' is illegal in RI!

Paul T. Casey
06-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Just figured I'd re-activate this thread to remind the New England boys about cruise of the beach this Thursday, although John Guihorse (local weather dude) says it may not happen.

Menace
06-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the info Paul , I will try to make it one Thursday. It will have to be nice out though,so I think this Thursday is out. Will it be held every Thursday for 5 weeks in a row? Sounds like it is right in your backyard. Thanks again will see you at one.

Hey RF lets get a Marauder convoy going!