PDA

View Full Version : Sebring Update

O's Fan Rich
02-09-2007, 09:10 AM
First of all if your NOT coming.... why not?
Get ahold of jimlam56 and see if a room is available yet.

Today I got this: To me it's understandable.

You need to read this!!!!!!!

Recent changes in the SVTOA insurance policy requires all participants in SVTOA events be SVTOA members. (as it is with many groups PCA, NASA, SCCA, etc) If you have received this e-mail you are not currently an SVTOA member. All previous memberships expired on 12/31/2006, it does not matter what your card may say, several letters, e-mails etc. were sent out to the 2006 members explaining this. Now you have two options: first go to the www.svtoa.com web site and register, pay the $47 and receive full member benefits i.e. magazine, vendor discounts, spiffy SVTOA Sticker etc. Or, pay $10.50 through Motorsportreg.com to become an “Associate Member” for the weekend of April 20-22, and not receive the full member benefits. Either way you need to tell me what you want to do. As I need to add the “Associate Membership” package to your registration, and you need to go back and pay for it. Or I have to contact SVTOA Membership and verify your membership. As you may see on the Motorsportreg registration we now have a package for non members that is $21 higher than you paid, (most clubs charge $25 for non members) so we are comping you folks in for half price, because you have been good to us, and registered early, allowing us to pay
the bills and not come out of our pockets for the event.

More later,
Your (don't shoot the registrar) Registrar,
Ed Zerbe