PDA

View Full Version : calendar

michael ward
02-12-2007, 10:08 PM
I went to my ford dealer today to have my oil changed on my t-bird. and my tech had a calendar with bardical's dtr mm and a black mm in it and other ford cars svt stuff ect. he said to me check this out. I"M like hey that bradical's car. from mm.net. does any one know about this calender and how I could get a couple of these. or how to purchase?? thank you... p.s I think it was a tuner calendar

JMan
02-13-2007, 03:30 AM
I went to my ford dealer today to have my oil changed on my t-bird. and my tech had a calendar with bardical's dtr mm and a black mm in it and other ford cars svt stuff ect. he said to me check this out. I"M like hey that bradical's car. from mm.net. does any one know about this calender and how I could get a couple of these. or how to purchase?? thank you... p.s I think it was a tuner calendar

PM DJV5150. I had a case sent down for Marauderville. He took the left-overs. That's his car in November. Make sure you have him sign it! :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/showimage.php?i=5966&c=36

J

michael ward
02-13-2007, 10:57 AM
thank you very much J-man!!:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

michael ward
03-01-2007, 10:31 AM
no reply from djv5150:(

JMan
03-01-2007, 11:36 AM
no reply from djv5150:(

I'll be touchin' base with him in the next couple days. I'll have him contact ya! He has a new position with his company. I think he's all over Hades-half right now. We'll find one for ya!

J