PDA

View Full Version : My Marauder leather jacket for sale...

AstroVic
02-14-2007, 10:21 PM
No reserve auction on Ebay. Highest bid gets it.

Size LARGE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280083101858

TheDude
02-15-2007, 07:50 AM
Hah, I'll give you $15,500 for the jacket, if you deliver it to St. Louis in the Marauder!

TheDude

DEFYANT
02-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Whats wrong with PayPal?

2ndMDRebel
02-15-2007, 08:19 AM
Been trying to get one of these jackets for a while now... BIDS IN!!!

Bluerauder
02-15-2007, 08:21 AM
The jacket is supposed to go with the sale of the Marauder. That's the rules. :D

TheDude
02-15-2007, 09:33 AM
The jacket is supposed to go with the sale of the Marauder. That's the rules. :D

I agree! I am very close to pulling the trigger on his car. IF a guy at my work buys my truck, I'm all over it. That is, if he throws in the Jacket!:D

TheDude

AstroVic
02-15-2007, 11:00 AM
REGARDING THE JACKET:

Sorry guys. If I had known FOR CERTAIN that someone on here was going to buy the car, I probably would've tossed the jacket in with the sale. (Problem is, most folks on here already own a Marauder, so just based on the odds it's more likely than not that the car will be sold to a non-member.)

Since I've already put it up for auction - and particularly because another MM.net member is the current high bidder - I can't in good conscience pull the plug on the auction at this point. It just wouldn't be the right thing to do.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _

REGARDING THE CAR:

The Dude....if you are serious about buying my car, you really need to call me.

I'm really not just saying this to put pressure on you - I don't believe in playing games with people - but the truth is I've received three phone calls this week from a guy in Michigan who is currently trying to arrange financing on the car. He called me from his credit union yesterday to get the information needed to send the payment, etc. He said he would do the Buy it Now if the financing works out as planned, so I expect the car might be sold pretty soon if he's telling the truth.

If you buy it, I can toss in a few goodies for you. You'll just need to call me and perhaps we can discuss it some more.

TheDude
02-15-2007, 12:36 PM
REGARDING THE JACKET:

Sorry guys. If I had known FOR CERTAIN that someone on here was going to buy the car, I probably would've tossed the jacket in with the sale. (Problem is, most folks on here already own a Marauder, so just based on the odds it's more likely than not that the car will be sold to a non-member.)

Since I've already put it up for auction - and particularly because another MM.net member is the current high bidder - I can't in good conscience pull the plug on the auction at this point. It just wouldn't be the right thing to do.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _

REGARDING THE CAR:

The Dude....if you are serious about buying my car, you really need to call me.

I'm really not just saying this to put pressure on you - I don't believe in playing games with people - but the truth is I've received three phone calls this week from a guy in Michigan who is currently trying to arrange financing on the car. He called me from his credit union yesterday to get the information needed to send the payment, etc. He said he would do the Buy it Now if the financing works out as planned, so I expect the car might be sold pretty soon if he's telling the truth.

If you buy it, I can toss in a few goodies for you. You'll just need to call me and perhaps we can discuss it some more.

Todd, I am as serious as I can be about buying A Marauder. I realize as long as I drag my feet I run the risk of losing to someone else. Believe me, everytime I look at your auction (10 x daily) I get nervouse thinking I'll see it sold. For a few reasons, I just can't pull the trigger now for not only your car but also others I am now considering. Either way, I hope you sell it soon to help with your reorginization plan. :)