PDA

View Full Version : Any Boxster owners in the house?

mrjones
02-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I got a new (to me) toy today - a 99 Porsche Boxster. I'm still wondering what I've done. I'm a little worried, got a great deal on the car, but it has a few issues. My plan was to buy it and resell it, but my wife is really liking it, and she's got a 50 mile per day commute now, so I may let her stay in it till the end of the school year. Very clean little car, silver with a blue top and blue leather. Gets lots of looks in our little neck of the woods. Mostly because 250 Super Duties outnumber sports cars about 1000 to 1. In fact, that's what this little car was traded in on.

Just wondering if anyone else here has one. Maybe you can help me figure out where the danged engine is!

BTW, the MM is still here, ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Although, visions of Plum Crazy Chargers are dancing in my head.

Motorhead350
02-23-2007, 11:10 AM
When I was a car porter 3 years ago there was always one of those cars on the lot. I always seemed to find a reason to drive it, but it was always raining or started to rain. The third time it needed gas so I said screw it I'm gonna punch it, before you could say "oh crap" it sent me in a fish tail. The key on the left hand side didn't help me fire it up again and no one was hurt and nothing was damaged.

I say keep the car for summer, you might enjoy it. As least have a little fun with your new toy. No matter what I get I enjoy it, wither it's a rare car or a guitar signed my a rock n' roll hall of fame inductee. I use it all, enjoy it all and am happy with it.