PDA

View Full Version : I HATE Mopars!

Leadfoot281
02-24-2007, 12:51 AM
How much do I hate mopars (and other off-brands)?

If some one gave me a new Viper, I'd call a tow truck, have it hauled to a Ford dealer and use it as a trade in....on anything.

I don't own a motorcycle. Why not? Ford doesn't build them. This is also the same reason I don't have a pilots license; nothing worth flying.

My medic-alert bracelet says: "Use only an approved FoMoCo built ambulance or hearse, depending on condition".

I don't get into trouble in jurisdictions that use GM or Mopar squad cars. Any where else it's OK. I know that, at the very least, I'll get to ride in style.

I regularly donate blood. It's highly sought after, trouble free, and keeps people running strong. That's because it's Ford blue.

The 1974 film classic 'Gone in sixty seconds' is my favorite movie. It beat out the original 'Planet of the Apes' only because Lt. Taylor (Charlton Heston) named his girlfriend Nova.

I won't race other Fords. I can't stand to see one lose.

I've been a Ford fan since my parents first took delivery of me. In fact, I don't have a social security number. They took one look at me and gave me a Ford VIN instead.

My tools are now kept in plastic tool boxes since the steel ones kept rusting out. Unfortunately now my tools have rusted together.

There you have it folks. Who's with me? :)

Shora
02-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Good to go drinking on Friday night eh?

Motorhead350
02-24-2007, 04:09 AM
I hate new music, close minded people, most new cars, all drugs, ipods, modern techknowledgy, people who get off to insulting others, drunk people, trendy people, people with their heads up their disposal hole, people who don't return calls, people who lie, people who don't take you seriously, people who take advantage of you, people who blow you off, people who start fights, people who will fix your car just to cause a new problem, girls who sick to boys who treat them like dirt and use you as a vent, people who laugh at an idea before tring it, people who say they drink to be social, people who follow other people, people who keep making movies about crap being in my burger (that crap taste good so cram it) people who key cars, people who act tough to impress a girl and are really nothing when you get in their face, people who put rims on a car and it tripples in value, people who live off others, people who never pay you back...

I'm sober by the way. ;)

cyclopsram
02-24-2007, 05:33 AM
Why is it that most fault finders and ranters can't spell? MM Content: My favorite color is DTR.

Vortex
02-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Lots of hate around here.

martyo
02-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Here, have some Kryptonite! :D

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album01/aaf.sized.jpg

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album01/aae.sized.jpg

Joe Walsh
02-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Leadfoot.....You sure you don't mean Hondas???

:D

Mike Poore
02-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Here, have some Kryptonite! :D

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album01/aae.sized.jpg

Marty, I had a '67, in Dark Green. It had a 3sp on the column and a 318. Same wheels and dog dishes, though.

god how I hate you :alone:

martyo
02-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Marty, I had a '67, in Dark Green. It had a 3sp on the column and a 318. Same wheels and dog dishes, though.

god how I hate you :alone:

I have a set of Americans and redlines for it also. This car is almost complete. If year one would just send me those damn seat covers!!

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album01/Belvedere_and_Redlines.sized.j pg

martyo
02-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Marty, I had a '67, in Dark Green.

By the way, I have a dark green wheel from a '67. That would give you a nice start on re-building the car! :D

JonW
02-24-2007, 01:09 PM
MartyO, I'm lusting after that car
:beer:
People who are blindly loyal to one brand are missing out on a lot of fun.

Leadfoot281
02-24-2007, 02:36 PM
No flames intended folks! That's a nice ride Marty. I love the color too.

That's just the way I am. When I look at any non-FoMoCo car with the thought of actually buying it, I ask myself; "Does Ford have something comparable?" For me, the answer is always yes. Sometimes it's a little better, and sometimes it's a lot better.

I like the '68 Charger but I'd prefer a '68 Mustang. I also like the '70 Super Duty Trans Ams but I'd buy a '70 Cougar first. There are some really close calls out there. I like Grand Nationals too. But in '87 I would have probably picked a SVO Mustang. I'm a Ford guy! What else can I say?:)

There's nothing wrong with brand loyalty. In fact, I believe Ford could use a million more guys just like me. I drive an '04 SB MM. Do I feel like I'm missing out on anything? Heck no!

And Joe, I'd buy a '85 Dodge Omni before I bought a Honda!

Mike Poore
02-24-2007, 03:12 PM
If year one would just send me those damn seat covers!!

Think FINGERHUT! :rofl:

RCSignals
02-24-2007, 11:23 PM
I have a set of Americans and redlines for it also. This car is almost complete. If year one would just send me those damn seat covers!!

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album01/Belvedere_and_Redlines.sized.j pg

lol

I just took a set of chrome wheels off a '57 Ford I'm parting out. it had thin white lines facing the outside, and thin red lines to the inside.
They'd been on the car since about 1967, but not driven much. Lots of read left.
The car would have been fine if someone hadn't left it outside for too long.

Joe Walsh
02-25-2007, 09:16 AM
And Joe, I'd buy a '85 Dodge Omni before I bought a Honda!

Hey! that's not a bad ride if it is an Omni GLHS.

HONDA = :puke: