PDA

View Full Version : Confused 'RICER'

Joe Walsh
02-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Well I thought that I had seen every form of rolling RICER abortion possible....

BUT NO!

On Friday as I'm leaving work I pull up to a red light and in the lane next to me is a very clean early 90s BMW 735i.....
with a huge bi-level cheesegrating 747 Ricer wing bolted to the trunk!!!:puke:

I couldn't believe my eyes!....:eek:

The retard driving it was no average RICER/hacker......he had painted the monstrosity to match the body color...:bows:

I need to get a cell phone with a digital camera built in for these (luckily) rare occasions!

MarauderMark
02-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Well I thought that I had seen every form of rolling RICER abortion possible....

BUT NO!

On Friday as I'm leaving work I pull up to a red light and in the lane next to me is a very clean early 90s BMW 735i.....
with a huge bi-level cheesegrating 747 Ricer wing bolted to the trunk!!!:puke:

I couldn't believe my eyes!....:eek:

The retard driving it was no average RICER/hacker......he had painted the monstrosity to match the body color...:bows:

I need to get a cell phone with a digital camera built in for these (luckily) rare occasions!

Shoulda left him in the Smoke:burn:

BAD MERC
02-25-2007, 03:15 PM
A few weeks ago I accidentally saw a tragedy in the likes of a Nissan Sentra, flat primer black with stock steel wheels, 80-series tires and apparently the springs removed totally. The car was a four-door, and had a wing that would embarass a Cobra Mustang. Of course it had the obligatory "fart cannon" exhaust and was an automatic. What gets in these peoples' minds when they do this to a car? You get a stock Civic, drop some wheels on it, remove the muffler, paint the drum brakes a fluorescent color and put a giant wing, some japanese writing and a big "type R" sticker and go hunting down 300 horsepower muscle cars. Looooooozers!!

TheDude
02-25-2007, 03:23 PM
I've never heard someone refer to a German car a Ricey. Now if it had been a Civic I could understand.

TheDude

Bluerauder
02-25-2007, 06:16 PM
I've never heard someone refer to a German car a Ricey.
I think that was Joe's point with his title "Confused Ricer". :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
02-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Well do you call then?:rofl:

Joe no need for pictures.................J/K:)

Motorhead350
02-25-2007, 09:56 PM
You thought that was bad? I saw a late model Z28 with a V-Tech badge under the Z28 logo on the fenders. :eek:

3rdcoastmrauder
02-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Eat rice! Potatos make your butt big

Eric91Z
02-27-2007, 06:17 AM
That's really too bad to hear as I have always liked the BMW 7-series cars. Especially from the '90's. Anyone ever seen the move "The Transporter"? That was a nice 7-series.

RF Overlord
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Anyone ever seen the move "The Transporter"? That was a nice 7-series.I have, and it is. ;) The BMW I REALLY like is the one he drove in the beginning of the recent version of "The Italian Job"...(an 840 or 850 IIRC)

*EDIT* To keep on topic, I think putting ANY kind of wing or other ricer paraphernalia on a nice car like the 735 is grounds for the death penalty.

Eric91Z
02-27-2007, 05:40 PM
I have, and it is. ;) The BMW I REALLY like is the one he drove in the beginning of the recent version of "The Italian Job"...(an 840 or 850 IIRC)

I agree. That 8-series that he drove in the Italian job was sweet too.

Leadfoot281
02-27-2007, 05:49 PM
About five years ago I lived in La Crosse Wisconsin. While there I seen "Type R" decals on everything. It was getting too much for me, so one day I dropped by the local decal shop which was the source for all the decals in town.

I went up to the counter and asked them "Where can I get one of those "Type R" stickers I see everywhere?"

"We make 'em! What's it going on?"

I pointed through the window to my rusty '89 CV squad car. "That! And I want it big enough to cover whole F'N hood and wrap over the front fenders. That'd be sweee-eet! Don't cha think? So, can ya do it?"

(I said this with a strait face...you should'a seen the look on his! Priceless!)

He told me to bring in a picture of the Type R decal I wanted and they'd make it. Too bad they went out of business a few months later. My CV with that thing on it would have killed the trend world wide.

Sharky
02-28-2007, 11:49 PM
I had a good laugh one time when one of those ricers pulled up next to me at a light and looked over and started revving his little sewing machine motor like he wanted to race. His little girlfriend was laughing at the greybeard in the granny car.

When the light went green he dropped the clutch and laid down 4 or 5 feet of rubber. I would have loved to embarrass him, but I just sat there and watched, because I knew something he didn't.

There was a cop right behind him, who promptly hit his lights and siren.

Age and experience beats youth and enthusiasm every time. :cool:

MarauderTJA
03-01-2007, 07:57 AM
A few weeks ago I accidentally saw a tragedy in the likes of a Nissan Sentra, flat primer black with stock steel wheels, 80-series tires and apparently the springs removed totally. The car was a four-door, and had a wing that would embarass a Cobra Mustang. Of course it had the obligatory "fart cannon" exhaust and was an automatic. What gets in these peoples' minds when they do this to a car? You get a stock Civic, drop some wheels on it, remove the muffler, paint the drum brakes a fluorescent color and put a giant wing, some japanese writing and a big "type R" sticker and go hunting down 300 horsepower muscle cars. Looooooozers!!

You do know that the fart cans and a giant wing are good for at least 100 hp. That is what one ricer told me.......I smiled said, gee maybe I should get them for my car...The funny part about it, he was dead serious:lol:

MarauderMark
03-01-2007, 03:53 PM
57 definitions of Rice Burner (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rice+burner&page=1):D

96DiamondVIII
03-02-2007, 08:55 PM
What I saw on Monday is hard to beat...an early 90's 4-door Saturn with a bodykit, wing, and white 17" or 18" wheels. A Saturn! And it wasn't even in good shape!

Terrible. Just terrible. Why would someone waste their money on ricing up a Saturn???