PDA

View Full Version : Need a Pn for A Lincoln Continental Part

RedMerc04
02-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Does anybody know the Pn for a 98 Continental Pcv hose that Connects the PCV hose to the Intake manifold? I do not need the whole hose because the plastic hose is still intact but the L shaped rubber connection that connects the plastic hose to a port on the intake has a hole in it and it is screwing up the Idle. I checked the motorcraft website but I was unable to find anything. Ofcorse its my moms car and she is such a PITA about this stuff. Id really prefer to aviod the dealership at all costs, espically for a little bs thing like this
Thanks In advance!
Matt

Raudermaster
02-28-2007, 10:46 PM
A local parts store should be able to tell you. If worst comes to worst, call a Ford dealer.

fast Ed
03-01-2007, 11:36 AM
The Ford parts catalogue only shows that available as a complete hose, p.n. F8OZ 6C324 AA. But sometimes I've found connectors and elbows listed for other applications can be substituted, if you have an old one to match up the size with.

cheers
Ed N.

RedMerc04
03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
The Ford parts catalogue only shows that available as a complete hose, p.n. F8OZ 6C324 AA. But sometimes I've found connectors and elbows listed for other applications can be substituted, if you have an old one to match up the size with.

cheers
Ed N.
Ive tried punching this PN into the Motorcraft site and a few others and nothing seems to be coming up.... Do you know if i could possibly plug it in somewhere and be able to order it off the internet?
Thanks Again,
Matt

fast Ed
03-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Hmm ... there used to be fordpartsdiscounted.com, but that site seems to be not working now. What about Ray on this site, user name "the Dealer"? Is he still active and selling parts at a discount to members?

cheers
Ed N.

RedMerc04
03-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Hmm ... there used to be fordpartsdiscounted.com, but that site seems to be not working now. What about Ray on this site, user name "the Dealer"? Is he still active and selling parts at a discount to members?

cheers
Ed N.
I took a ride down to my local ford dealer and ordered it there. Should have it by monday, thanks again for the Pn and all your help
matt