PDA

View Full Version : My 2000 CVPI on Ebay...my last Panther :(

AstroVic
03-09-2007, 06:30 PM
No reserve. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280092242389&rd=1&rd=1

This is my last Panther. :(

RCSignals
03-09-2007, 06:45 PM
sorry Todd

JonW
03-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear that, Todd. I hope the future holds better things for you. You will be missed on the Panther boards.

BigMerc
03-09-2007, 09:33 PM
nice looking car, I'm betting at least 3 bottles of Armor-all lost their lives in the process of those pics even the battery is shiny!!!

it still looks good for an old girl, I gave up my 98 CVPI and just purchased an 06 CVPI, can't beat em

RCSignals
03-09-2007, 09:37 PM
............... just purchased an 06 CVPI, can't beat em

Is it black?

Nice buy!

BigMerc
03-09-2007, 09:42 PM
no medium pearl blue metallic. it was a demo car for an emergency equipment company, so I have the red/blues in the grill and 2 on the rear deck straight from Ford. I'm going to lose those since its my personal vehicle but I'm keeping the LED's in the corners. It also has a very neat steel tray in the trunk that the spare and all the electronics sits on and it pulls out for easy access.

Motorhead350
03-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Why didn't you just sell your V6 06 and 07 cars?

RCSignals
03-09-2007, 09:53 PM
no medium pearl blue metallic. it was a demo car for an emergency equipment company, so I have the red/blues in the grill and 2 on the rear deck straight from Ford. I'm going to lose those since its my personal vehicle but I'm keeping the LED's in the corners. It also has a very neat steel tray in the trunk that the spare and all the electronics sits on and it pulls out for easy access.

The rear deck lights should be LED. Can't they be converted to stop lights or?

BigMerc
03-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Yes they are LED but i'm donating them ......to my on duty vehicle!! so I really don't need them. As a bonus I got laminated glass in the front doors and ballistic shields, I don't need them, but removing them is too much trouble so they stay.

Raudermaster
03-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Sorry Todd, I'm actually bidding on it, I need a winter car, the SHO is toast. I hope I win her!

AstroVic
03-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Sorry Todd, I'm actually bidding on it, I need a winter car, the SHO is toast. I hope I win her!

Cool, thanks! It really is a good car. Just a few cosmetic blemishes and a not-so-perfect paint job, but mechanically it's as sound as you'll find out there. I'm the ultimate anal-retentive maintenance fanatic.

If you win, I'll do whatever I can to help you out. (Just for info, I bought a Crown Vic about two years ago from a guy in Boston, and the shipping was $600 or $800 - I can't remember which.)

Motorhead350
03-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks for not responding to me. :razz:

Ryans PI
03-09-2007, 11:30 PM

Is it a standard P71 or does it have the Street Appearance Package?

BTW, Todd, I'm sorry that you are selling the Vic and leaving the Panther Community. It looks like it's been a great car for you. Best of luck with the sale.

JMan
03-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Todd,
Sorry to hear you're going to be Panther-less! I wish you well in your endeavours. I feel someday in the near future, you'll be tracking down another one. That unstable, oil-guzzling Impala is gonna fill the need for a real car only "so much". Regardless, best of luck on your sale, very nice write-up on e-bay and best luck on your future!

Sincerely,

J

BigMerc
03-10-2007, 04:40 AM
I don't want to hijack astrovics thread I'll answer in another one. By the way, Thats probably one of the better description, photo documenting ads I have seen in awhile.

Raudermaster
03-10-2007, 05:28 AM
Thanks a lot Todd! I'm keepin my fingers crossed on the bidding. I had estimated shipping to be about $800.

Starman
03-10-2007, 08:01 AM
WOW, sorry to hear about your pending loss. :( Hopefully Raudermaster will be able to give her a good home. :)

I have been on eBay for years, but as previously said that is one of the best ads I have ever seen written on eBay. And the paint looks good to me in the pics.

Best of luck and I hope you get what you are wanting in the sale.

AstroVic
03-10-2007, 11:24 AM
By the way, Thats probably one of the better description, photo documenting ads I have seen in awhile.

I have been on eBay for years, but as previously said that is one of the best ads I have ever seen written on eBay. And the paint looks good to me in the pics.

Thanks, guys. I was probably overly critical when I described it, but that way nobody gets it built up in their minds to unreasonable expectations and then later gets mad when the car doesn't look showroom new. :)

jgc61sr2002
03-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Todd - Good luck with the sale.:D

AstroVic
03-15-2007, 07:00 PM
I don't want to hijack astrovics thread I'll answer in another one. By the way, Thats probably one of the better description, photo documenting ads I have seen in awhile.

Thanks, I really appreciate that! I spent a LOT of time making that ad, so it means a lot to me that people notice. I've always tried to be 110% honestly about things when I sell them. Hopefully I conveyed that in this ad.

By the way....*BUMP*....23 hours left in the auction! :)