PDA

View Full Version : New Panther Club in Tampa Bay, Florida

Starman
03-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Hopefully I have placed this in the right place. I am not a Marauder Owner, mainly because I can not afford one, but I do own a Crown Vic P71.

I have enjoyed myself here on MM.net and am a part of a new club which has been started in Pinellas County Florida which is the western part of Tampa Bay. The newfound 'Tampa Bay Vics' are a Crown Vic based Club, but all Panther owners are invited to participate.

We are having a meeting/Family get together on Sunday April 1st from Noon to 4PM at Walsingham Park at Shelter #5. It is located on 102nd Avenue in Seminole. Click the Link below for a map and info on the park. This is only our 2nd meeting so we are still fine tuning things. If you are going to come we ask you bring your own food and drink plus a dish to share. Plates, utensils and charcoal will be provided. No alcohol is allowed in the Park.

We have started a Yahoo! Group also so please take a look (link below). If you join up at a meeting we can then give you access to the Group. As a club we want to do car stuff and socialize in various ways. Please come be a part of it.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Walsingham Park Link (http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/22_Walsingham.htm)

Tampa Bay Vics Yahoo! Group (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/TampaBayVics/)

Hotrauder
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Sounds like fun. any interest you stick in the mud bastages, you. You know who I mean...all us Greater Tampa Bay guys who can't seem to get out no matter what the season or reason. Alex, call a meet. Dennis:D

RCSignals
03-14-2007, 06:58 PM
You mean Tampa Bay MM have to stay in because of all the snow and rain you guys get there?

:D

JMan
03-15-2007, 03:11 AM
Starman,
I would love to come out there. If this damned oak tree orgasm ever stops (or we get a thunderstorm to knock the rest of the pollen out if the trees), I may actually show up in a clean car. I noticed your first meet but we had guests from out of town that weekend. I hope you had a big turnout! I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang. Maybe we'll get a couple 'Rauders out there too. I have three flavors of Panther to choose from. Likely bring the "tanker" (Vic), though. Good deal.

Dennis, I'll see your bet, and raise ya one!

J

P.S. Walsingham park is a very nice park with big shelters on the lakes!

Starman
03-15-2007, 06:30 AM
[quote=JMan;478518]Starman,
I would love to come out there. If this damned oak tree orgasm ever stops (or we get a thunderstorm to knock the rest of the pollen out if the trees), I may actually show up in a clean car. I noticed your first meet but we had guests from out of town that weekend. I hope you had a big turnout! I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang. Maybe we'll get a couple 'Rauders out there too. I have three flavors of Panther to choose from. Likely bring the "tanker" (Vic), though. Good deal.

We had five folks show up including Mark from Copcarsonline. He is getting ready to open a Museum of Cops Cars in a few weeks in Largo. We are hoping to get folks to show up with their Vics for that too.

Starman
03-22-2007, 03:08 PM
A bump to remind folks.