PDA

View Full Version : Magindat needs help... x-plan

magindat
03-21-2007, 06:20 AM
Ok, so like I'm not one for sob stories, but I would really like to help in this situation if I could.

The little cutie I now proudly call my girlfriend was ditched last year by a complete dead beat. He hasn't paid a dime in child support to date, left her with a very high mortgage and a real expensive truck payment. To boot, she has the responsibility of their 3 children as well.

Obviously, I really like her and like the kids. I've been doing what I can to help. We've worked through nearly all the financial obstacles and the getting rid of the truck (but mostly it's payment) is the last of it.

I was wondering if any of the Ford employees here could offer any ?-plan pricing help to try and get this truck payment off her and get into a good, safe vehicle with a much lower payment. (like a freestyle, freestar or expedition or something)

Also, it's a dayum nice Suburban 2500 Z-71 fully decked out with rear air, 6-disc, leather, nerf bars and DVD. I think it's the usual 5.3. Monochrome white. It's got like 30K on it, been maintained perfectly. I wish she could keep it. She owes like 32K if any one wants a super-nice truck. Just selling it to cover the note would help, too. I know, I know... classifieds, but this needs to happen sooner than later.

Thanx to anyone who could help.

Sincerely
Rich

2003 MIB
03-21-2007, 06:43 AM
I've got nothing in the form of help but praise you for stepping up and taking this on. Not everyone would. Nice going.:beer:

fastblackmerc
03-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Rich, PM me. I have X Plan if you want it.

Jim.

magindat
03-21-2007, 07:31 AM
PM sent.

True thanx.

Rich

ckadiddle
03-21-2007, 12:15 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for a buyer, Rich.

n-cherok
03-24-2007, 08:33 PM
let me know if you still need one I can give you one of my x-plan pins.

Cobra25
03-25-2007, 02:56 AM
I
Also, it's a dayum nice Suburban 2500 Z-71 fully decked out with rear air, 6-disc, leather, nerf bars and DVD. I think it's the usual 5.3. Monochrome white. It's got like 30K on it, been maintained perfectly. I wish she could keep it. She owes like 32K if any one wants a super-nice truck. Just selling it to cover the note would help, too. I know, I know... classifieds, but this needs to happen sooner than later.

What year truck is it. I'll ask around . Also did you try to refinance it over a longer time frame to bring down the monthly payments ?

magindat
03-25-2007, 06:29 AM
What year truck is it. I'll ask around . Also did you try to refinance it over a longer time frame to bring down the monthly payments ?

We did some shopping yesterday. Things don't look good at all credit-wise. On the way home I thought of exactly that, Z. Refi with the original lender to drop payments.

The truck is an 05. Super nice. I detailed it yesterday morning and discovered the cargo net is still in the shrink wrap!

So, Monday, we'll see about some other options.

Jim, I'd like to hold on to your pin for a little while if that's OK. I may just buy her a truck myself if hers sells or is otherwise 'disposed of'.

Thanx everyone. I knew ya'll would come through. That's why I keep my *!!!.

fastblackmerc
03-25-2007, 06:46 AM
We did some shopping yesterday. Things don't look good at all credit-wise. On the way home I thought of exactly that, Z. Refi with the original lender to drop payments.

The truck is an 05. Super nice. I detailed it yesterday morning and discovered the cargo net is still in the shrink wrap!

So, Monday, we'll see about some other options.

Jim, I'd like to hold on to your pin for a little while if that's OK. I may just buy her a truck myself if hers sells or is otherwise 'disposed of'.

Thanx everyone. I knew ya'll would come through. That's why I keep my *!!!.
No problem Rich! Good Luck!

magindat
03-29-2007, 06:14 AM
After some help from a local sales manager and some good advice...

I found her an 07 Durango SLT (30K-ish new) with 12K miles on it for 23,400 out the door. The payments are right and she loves the truck. It still smells new!

Thanx you guys for stepping up. it felt good to go out into car-shopping hell knowing there was help and support if even in spirit only!

She's happy with the truck and deserves to be so. Thanx again.

Rich

KillJoy
03-29-2007, 06:23 AM
After some help from a local sales manager and some good advice...

I found her an 07 Durango SLT (30K-ish new) with 12K miles on it for 23,400 out the door. The payments are right and she loves the truck. It still smells new!

Thanx you guys for stepping up. it felt good to go out into car-shopping hell knowing there was help and support if even in spirit only!

She's happy with the truck and deserves to be so. Thanx again.

Rich

Did you trade in her truck???

KillJoy

magindat
03-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Did you trade in her truck???

KillJoy

No. Due to it and some other things the deadbeat hasn't covered, it will be 'turned in' to the finance co and she'll have to go chapter 7.

The credit side SUX! I'm helping her make daily life not suck.