PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on KY

Motorhead350
03-25-2007, 09:26 PM
I just wanna say think you for everything from everyone! Dennis thanks for the tune and you still have my pen and I can't believe you took gum right out of my mouth and made it your own... your nuts, but in a good way. ;) Zack and KillJoy are the perfect couple and it's always a blast being around you guys. LeadFoot281 thanks for the CDs you let me borrow, hope you liked that Suicidal Tendencies album. Mike thanks for the loan and I can't wait to see your blower in the next few weeks. Hack your music taste is great.. Sun Records all the way!

I just gotta say it's good to get out of my area and it was the perfect time too. It's like Kentucky was a whole new place compared to Chicago. It was so quiet, people were nice, the views were great, the roads were fun... i could keep going on. Everyone was just a blast to hangout with, even those who have conflicted with me on here before... you are all great people. Everyones car looked great and I really enjoyed driving together with 18 other Marauders. The hotel was nice and inexpensive. The meals were great and we couldn't have asked for better weather. I wish more saw my smokeshow by the Corvette Musiem.

What were your thoughts?

Constable
03-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Your thoughts on KY

Never a fan of it. If you need it, you must be doing something wrong... :)

supa_carrot
03-26-2007, 06:29 PM
My thoughts, personally I think it's a great place :D. I wish I could have made it, but I was busy this weekend, and even had I been free, it would have been tough for me to travel to the 'fer' end of the state about 4-5 hours. Although, I know most of you had farther to go, but you aren't 17 either. Perhaps next year, I may be able to show up, I'd really like to see another Marauder or 20 especially, a supercharged one.

dwasson
03-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Lots of horses I think. And some hills.

KillJoy
03-26-2007, 07:09 PM
For 2 years now, Kentucky has made for a b!tchin meet!

I am already planning for NEXT year :poke:

KillJoy

MM2004
03-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Lots of horses I think. And some hills.

Very expensive horses. The finest in the world. Just like our Bourbon. ;)

Mike.

dwasson
03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
I know as much about horses as I do about armadillos. Bourbon on the other hand ...

Haggis
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Kentucky the best bourbon in the WORLD!!!! I did see some two leggged horses on this trip and plenty of leprechauns.

Zack
03-27-2007, 08:47 AM
For 2 years now, Kentucky has made for a b!tchin meet!

I am already planning for NEXT year :poke:

KillJoy

You are gonna need all year, trust me.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/0/4/Kentucky07026.jpg

merc
03-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Kentucky the best bourbon in the WORLD!!!! I did see some two leggged horses on this trip and plenty of leprechauns.

I stopped by your house Sunday to check on the Dear. I counted 10 of them in the front yard. It's funny, they didn't seem to mind the Black Marauder driving near them.

Mike Poore
03-27-2007, 12:05 PM
You are gonna need all year, trust me.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/0/4/Kentucky07026.jpg
:laugh:
B U S T E D !

KillJoy
03-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Dayum.....I was bone sober.....but looked rocked off my ass!!!

HAHA!!

KillJoy

PS - At least there are no, me in my PJ, Pics :P

Pops
03-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Dayum.....I was bone sober.....but looked rocked off my ass!!!

HAHA!!

KillJoy

PS - At least there are no, me in my PJ, Pics :P

NOT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DL04
03-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Never a fan of it. If you need it, you must be doing something wrong... :)

LOL ...the state not the jelly:lol: :lol:..then again you never know:eek:

Drewstang
03-27-2007, 05:28 PM
That looked like fun. I will be there next year. I just had too much going on to make it down.

dwasson
03-27-2007, 05:35 PM
LOL ...the state not the jelly:lol: :lol:..then again you never know:eek:

I prefer strawberry.