PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Facebook land....

CanadaMarauder
03-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Started a Facebook account due to wife did it....and gets kinda addictive. Started a Mercury Marauder Owner's group...so if you have face book feel free to join in the group...not sure what it's all about but....seemed like a good idea.:)

ridinclean
03-27-2007, 11:12 PM
It is a good idea. But I wouldnt expect very many members. Ive been on facebook for awhile and from time to time do a search for Marauders, never come up with anything. But joined the group. Oh and awhile back a friend of mine created a group called "Possessive or Obsessive" for people who possess a mercury marauder or those who are obsessed with how great they are. Haha Yes I brainwash my friends. :beer:

Mebot
03-28-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm a member, but I rarely check it out anymore. After I graduated college, it just didn't fit. I guess it's a maturity thing.. then again, I'm hardly on MercuryMarauder.net forums either... so I guess it's a time and availability issue.

I still get some old high school friends asking for me to approve their friendship.

Raudermaster
03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm on MySpace. Most of all my friends have a that and a Facebook, but one's good enough for me and I'm sick and tired of my Myspace as it is.

BigMerc
03-28-2007, 01:18 PM
just remember, she's not really 15 years old, its a Dateline NBC staffer!!!!

rvaldez1
03-28-2007, 01:27 PM
just remember, she's not really 15 years old, its a Dateline NBC staffer!!!!
LOL!!!!
Back in the day FACEBOOK was really good, no ads, and it was very selective; only certain bigger colleges were aloowed to join. I guess everyone is just money hungry, now its like a myspace.

94_302
03-28-2007, 04:46 PM
LOL!!!!
Back in the day FACEBOOK was really good, no ads, and it was very selective; only certain bigger colleges were aloowed to join. I guess everyone is just money hungry, now its like a myspace.

Yup back in the day is when I liked it.