PDA

View Full Version : Funny Old Stuff u Find Around Here

SMOKE
03-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Found this thread while searching the site, (for of all things "Seafoam")...not sure what the correlation is, but this is from about a year old post....

For a newbie like me (1 yr), I've never seen it and just about fell on the floor checking it out....for all the other new folks I'm sure on SOME level you'll have fun w/ this...

This is still funny.:D
Mercurymarauder.net (http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercurym arauder.net%2Findex.php)

BigCars4Ever
03-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Don't laugh untill you have tried it. It works well if used as directed. I have used it on all of my cars at regular intervals. Been around the parts store shelves for years.

Zack
03-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Don't laugh untill you have tried it. It works well if used as directed. I have used it on all of my cars at regular intervals. Been around the parts store shelves for years.

Wow, that went right over your head, didnt it :D

SMOKE
03-30-2007, 11:37 AM
;) He-heee, Zack...I think maybe it did?!

Clicky the link in the quote I grabbed from MarauderMark for the funny part (in case I wasn't making any sense)...:P

10-4 on the Seafoam part, nothing to laugh at there. I've been convinced by reading the older posts and will incorporate it into my regimen for waking up the beast after it's winter nap and subsequent PM checks this year...

-Jonathan

Bluerauder
03-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Found this thread while searching the site, (for of all things "Seafoam")...not sure what the correlation is, but this is from about a year old post.....

:laugh: :laugh:

SergntMac
"It's totally "bone stock" folks, so, I'm going ta try some fizzy system cleana nizzay fo my bling bling. First up wiznill be tha Seafoam treatment y'all boasted `bout here not long ago in tha dogg pound. Treatments ta bizzle tha crankcase n tha fizzy tank. I'll kizzy y'all posted on wizzy this does, how it works, or, doesn't work. At 6 bucks a piznint, we should K-N-to-tha-izzow more. Nizzy up will be tha Lucas fuel treatment, maybe I won't need ta go there? If I do, it's NHRA approved, which means squat ta me, but looks funky ass on tha shelf."

That's awesome

BigCars4Ever
03-30-2007, 04:43 PM
My mistake. I didn't click the link. My 9 year and I ran some bible stories through an ebonics translator for a school project. Couldn't submitt them but they were funny as he!!.

SMOKE
03-31-2007, 05:16 AM
^^^I like that idea...sounds like you and the little one know how to have a little fun...;)