PDA

View Full Version : marauder sightning in CT

thePunisher
04-03-2007, 02:00 PM
who had the marauder in ansonia, ct today round 1ish.....??? looked like it had larger tires in rear. big antenna on trunk.....

SMOKE
04-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Wasn't me, but I swear I've read elsewhere on the site that Ansonia PD has a Marauder (or somebody related to law enforcement)?

There was a post somewhere not too long ago about a person who came across the Marauder I'm speaking about at a gas station and spoke to the driver...

PSG
04-27-2007, 06:14 PM
hi , the sighting may have been me, i'm in seymour, and i just bought my car end of march, but no antena on my car.also asked my cousin about the if he knew about one in ansonia, hes a cop there, and he said no, the police dont have one. there was is one that belongs to a guy who works neer the ford dealer there, but i havent seen that one in a while

PSG
05-01-2007, 06:24 PM
saw the car with the antenna today in shelton , looks like it has strobes in the grill, maybe a fire man

thePunisher
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
i am the guy who works at the ford dealer....:)

sdacbob
05-20-2007, 10:28 AM
My son lived in Shelton, that MM is a cop car...he talked to the guy at a gas station. The guy was admiring his Shelby Charger and my son was checking his MM.

FormulaMarauder
05-22-2007, 10:54 AM
There is a New Haven cop that has a badass black MM. Its loaded with all the electronic gizmos and cop stuff. He's part of all the auxilary teams (SWAT, Marine Unit, Tac, MRT, Hostage, etc.) and carries like 4 phones and pagers. Good car to get you somewhere quick when getting called in an emergency I guess. :drive: