PDA

View Full Version : the movie "Shooter"...

Billzstangin66
04-04-2007, 05:46 PM
... has a chase scene with an all black crown vic! (looks like a marauder!)

Mark Whalberg (sp) highjackes an FBI car thats all black with no badges... being a marauder fan, it put a huge smile on my face:coolman: they mess the car up pretty good, but awesome to watch.

it was a good flick, i'd recomend it.

sabtaj1
04-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Ya, That movie looks good. I wanna see it but with the two kids, I am prevented from going to the movies anymore. Let alone barely being able to catch my breath. LOL

sicilianmarquis
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I LOVE ANY MOVIE WITH ALL PANTHERS IN THEM, you should check out " harsh times, not a car movie, but the main charecter has a CVPI and pretends to be a cop in one scene, i mostly just watch the movie b\c of the Vic

Raudermaster
04-04-2007, 07:01 PM
The Marauder should have been in plenty of movies, but do they choose to use them? No, just beat up old CVPI's and the damned Impala SS. The movie Crank, great movie, had 3 Impala SS' that get destroyed. On the brighter side though, at least they aren't in movies just to get destroyed since in all the typical car movies, the best car always gets ruined. Oh btw, stangin66, you got Mark's name wrong, it's Wahlberg. And you also spelt hijacks wrong too. lol