PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for this Impala guy, REAL BAD.

Zack
04-27-2007, 05:28 AM
Make sure you look at page 2 for the pictures and full story.
http://impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f =8;t=025982;p=1

KillJoy
04-27-2007, 05:43 AM
DAYUM!!!!

Zack....uhhhh.... wanna park the Blue at MY house :D

KillJoy

High-C
04-27-2007, 05:50 AM
I had a very similar break-up with my ex-fiance in December... She stole the 12k ring after giving it back and stole my dog and as much $ as possible - broke my heart etc... but thank god she didn't F with MY Mustang or Marauder... I feel bad for that dude...:alone:

Rider90
04-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Cops were called and she was carted off to jail.
At least justice will prevail...

That is so unfortunate.

vkirkend
04-27-2007, 06:18 AM
High-C, did you prosecute on the thefts? I would have. No body messes with my ride. The ride is more reliable than any woman.

MarauderTJA
04-27-2007, 06:35 AM
High-C, did you prosecute on the thefts? I would have. No body messes with my ride. The ride is more reliable than any woman.

And at our age, our Marauders give us more pleasure:lol: .

High-C
04-27-2007, 06:36 AM

Reported but not prosecuted... I've got to go the civil route... No money for the lawyers right now though... Plus she went out of state so my Lawyer can't file, I need to find someone local to her. It's a mess... :(

Haggis
04-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Reported but not prosecuted... I've got to go the civil route... No money for the lawyers right now though... Plus she went out of state so my Lawyer can't file, I need to find someone local to her. It's a mess... :(

When are we going to get your dog back?

High-C
04-27-2007, 07:06 AM
When are we going to get your dog back?

You guys are great... One of these days Haggis...;) It's far too complicated to get into though... I appreciate the support of my fellow MMers... I'm still reeling from the sadness and nonrefundable 8k for the wedding that was supposed to be last weekend on the 21st... At least I had 6 buddies come up to the beach for the weekend and we partied our asses off!!! We celebrated a mistake not being made... :beer:

High-C is still standing and the summer is on the way... Cold beer and tiny bikinis anyone? I'm going back to PLAYA mode. :cool: - Chris

Ken
04-27-2007, 07:22 AM
And at our age, our Marauders give us more pleasure:lol: .^^^What he said!^^^

Ken

martyo
04-27-2007, 07:44 AM
Make sure you look at page 2 for the pictures and full story.
http://impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f =8;t=025982;p=1

I am learning from you Zack.

I sent him a PM and asked him to sell me the Chrome Ponies off of the Mustang.

We will see what he says.

MENINBLK
04-27-2007, 08:31 AM
You guys gotta stop posting stuff like this.
You are going to give ideas to Lisa.

Raudermaster
04-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Damn I feel bad for that guy. I hope she gets what she deserves. On a side note though, I am DAMN glad I do NOT own any of the B body cars. I mean, look at how many whacked/ghetto'd out Impala's there were in that thread.

BAD MERC
04-27-2007, 10:32 AM
That's why I use hollow points. I bet that Crapillac Escalade would stop with a .45 in the driver.

RedMerc04
04-27-2007, 10:55 AM
On a side note though, I am DAMN glad I do NOT own any of the B body cars. I mean, look at how many whacked/ghetto'd out Impala's there were in that thread.
Yeah, Id have to say the same for that, I just hope that this crap doesnt happen to us... Anyway, my heart goes out to that guy, that really sucks. I think he should post a pic of his girlfriend so people know to never interact in any way with her

Master
04-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Man, I'm not too impressed with some of the Impala guys' reactions, though. "This should be juicy"? What a dork!
My wife left about two and a half years ago and it was, at the time, the worst feeling I've ever had. Today, I'm with a rockin lady who has her act together and I plan to never look back. Just keep that in mind. It seems bad now, but in the end you'll be better off.

Paul T. Casey
04-27-2007, 11:55 AM

This makes me sad. Is this what I've got to look forward to? Although, driving through the Alabama morning today, getting that 2-3 chirp at 92 mph, well, when I got in, my pants may have been a little damp.

larryo340
04-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Sounds like he had a real bad situation. In the heat of moment people can and will say anything. I not known for being politicly correct, but man the guys on that forum really throw around the nasty and derogatory words. Or am I being over critical?

If Imus had used them they would have given him the death sentence!

RCSignals
04-27-2007, 01:06 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/johnathanj10/supercharger.gif

Who sells these?

offroadkarter
04-27-2007, 01:14 PM

Who sells these?

Ah ive seen those before. Print it off the web and you could make it yourself.

Blackened300a
04-27-2007, 02:18 PM
. I think he should post a pic of his girlfriend so people know to never interact in any way with her

Here she is with her weapon of mass destruction beside her.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/easter9053/Image056.jpg

Billzstangin66
04-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I stay away from General Motor's vehicles in general...
Its just cosmetic- those escalades and impallas are junk.

and yes- we 'Maraudins' are a better group of people ;)

knine
04-27-2007, 07:09 PM
I've been on calls like this. This type of offender is just as hard for me to deal with as people who hurt children.

Ken
04-27-2007, 07:45 PM
My wife left about two and a half years ago and it was, at the time, the worst feeling I've ever had. Today, I'm with a rockin lady who has her act together and I plan to never look back. Just keep that in mind. It seems bad now, but in the end you'll be better off.Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence!

Ken

Raudermaster
04-27-2007, 08:24 PM
http://i20.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/96/08/29f0_1_b.JPG

I have this sticker and tape it to my dashboard when I go to carshows. lol people get a kick out of it. My g/f doesn't like it though..

Blackened300a
04-28-2007, 03:17 AM
I have this sticker and tape it to my dashboard when I go to carshows. lol people get a kick out of it. My g/f doesn't like it though..

Thats the way it is, first they start not liking little things, then the next thing you know, the front end of your Marauder has been shoved through the back of your garage.
:lol:

Bluerauder
04-28-2007, 04:59 AM
Something in that series of pics just doesn't look right. Why is it that the Escalade is still sitting in his driveway for him to take pictures of? Seems that she should have been long gone after pulling that stunt. If not, then there should be action shots of the local police carting her off. Wazupwidis??

Joe Walsh
04-28-2007, 05:22 AM
Charlie, I think he said in his post that he called the police while she was still there and that she was arrested.

BTW: There sould have been a dead body in the Escalade when the police arrived...

BruteForce
04-28-2007, 06:48 AM

Who sells these?

I spotted those for sale while Googling for "Eaton Inside" decals.

Mad4Macs
04-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Something in that series of pics just doesn't look right. Why is it that the Escalade is still sitting in his driveway for him to take pictures of? Seems that she should have been long gone after pulling that stunt. If not, then there should be action shots of the local police carting her off. Wazupwidis??

If you were sitting at home, whilst some psycho hose bag was repeatedly ramming your pride and joy through the back of your garage, I hope you'd call the cops
:lol:

RF Overlord
04-28-2007, 11:34 AM
those escalades and impallas are junk.
The '94-'96 Impala (with one "l") SS is most certainly NOT junk. If I had known about them before buying my Thunderbird SC in '94, I would have one now.

I will agree that the Escalade truly defines the Stupid Useless Vehicle.

martyo
04-28-2007, 11:50 AM
I am learning from you Zack.

I sent him a PM and asked him to sell me the Chrome Ponies off of the Mustang.

We will see what he says.

I wish he would respond to my PM.

RCSignals
04-28-2007, 12:37 PM
I wish he would respond to my PM.

So do I it's kind of rude of him not to.
But you know you just may not have been quick enough.

RCSignals
04-28-2007, 12:39 PM
I spotted those for sale while Googling for "Eaton Inside" decals.

Did you buy them both?

RCSignals
04-28-2007, 12:40 PM
The '94-'96 Impala (with one "l") SS is most certainly NOT junk. If I had known about them before buying my Thunderbird SC in '94, I would have one now.

I will agree that the Escalade truly defines the Stupid Useless Vehicle.

Yeah, but I'd rather have the Thunderbird SC

MM03MOK
04-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Yeah, but I'd rather have the Thunderbird SC
We still do....any takers?

Haggis
04-30-2007, 03:21 AM
We still do....any takers?

Yea someone buy their Thunderbird so Bob can buy mt GN.

ctrlraven
04-30-2007, 06:51 AM
Wow poor guy.....hope his mustang is ruined.

Raudermaster
04-30-2007, 07:08 AM
Why would you hope that?? lol, I certainly hope not Blackened, or there would be a dead body in the trunk of my MM. Mary, how much would you sell it for? I'll trade you a SHO MTX for it. :)

MM03MOK
04-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Why would you hope that?? lol, I certainly hope not Blackened, or there would be a dead body in the trunk of my MM. Mary, how much would you sell it for? I'll trade you a SHO MTX for it. :)
I'm trying to empty the driveway..... I hate playing car jockey.

Blackened300a
04-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Why would you hope that?? lol, I certainly hope not Blackened, or there would be a dead body in the trunk of my MM.

I wouldnt wish that on anyone. I showed my GF the pics and the thread, I told her if she has the slightest idea about doing this to my Marauder say it now so I can hide my car and give her the boot.

Raudermaster
04-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Mary how much are you asking for it?

texascorvette
04-30-2007, 09:05 PM

Hey, take it easy on us old guys. I just wish I was still young enough to make a woman that mad!!!

texascorvette
04-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Sounds like he had a real bad situation. In the heat of moment people can and will say anything. I not known for being politicly correct, but man the guys on that forum really throw around the nasty and derogatory words. Or am I being over critical?

If Imus had used them they would have given him the death sentence!

Well, as Santa Claus would say: Ho, Ho, Ho!

Oh that's right, Al Sharpton is trying to have Christmas cancelled this year unless Santa comes up with a different line.

larryo340
05-01-2007, 04:20 AM
"Truu Daatt":rolleyes:
:argh: Don't get me started on Sharpton :mad2:

knine
05-02-2007, 04:51 AM
I wouldnt wish that on anyone. I showed my GF the pics and the thread, I told her if she has the slightest idea about doing this to my Marauder say it now so I can hide my car and give her the boot.

PRICELESS. DAMN FUNNY :lol:

Aren Jay
05-03-2007, 11:06 AM
I can't really feel bad for the guy. Sure his Mustang is toast, and his Impala is now in the shop, but you have to consider he could have married her. Then I would have felt bad for him. As it is, I think he is kind of lucky.

High-C
05-03-2007, 11:38 AM
I can't really feel bad for the guy. Sure his Mustang is toast, and his Impala is now in the shop, but you have to consider he could have married her. Then I would have felt bad for him. As it is, I think he is kind of lucky.

I have to agree with you... from experience... although I think it could have come to a head without having to lose or damage the cars... they didn't do anything wrong. :(

Motorhead350
05-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I I think it could have come to a head without having to lose or damage the cars... they didn't do anything wrong. :(

She wanted to hit him where it hurts. If that happened to me I'd kinda be happy. Yeey! Reason for insurance to get me a new paint job and then some. :D As I keep saying there is no totaled in my life. My Marauder has been legally (by insurance standards) totaled twice and I keep fixing it. :burnout:

knine
05-03-2007, 03:48 PM
My Marauder has been legally (by insurance standards) totaled twice and I keep fixing it. :burnout:

You can only be totalled once. Take it EASY !!

Blackened300a
05-03-2007, 03:54 PM
My Marauder has been legally (by insurance standards) totaled twice and I keep fixing it. :burnout:

Ill be sure to keep this thread handy when you decide to post that you want to sell your Marauder.