PDA

View Full Version : Some Cruise nights in NY (around rockland)

Black Badger
06-26-2003, 04:17 PM
Just a list of some Cruise nights in and around Rockland NY

Please feel free to add your own within 30 to 50 miles only!

EVERY MONDAY
6pm-9pm
Don's Neighborhood Grill
Stony Point, NY

EVERY WEDNESDAY
Bear Mountain Cruise Night
Bear Mountain State Park 5-9pm

*(last night about 4-500 cars 150+ M/C) & 3 Marauders *

EVERY THURSDAY
Wendy's
Rte 9W West Haverstraw, NY
6pm-9pm

EVERY FRIDAY
NANUET MALL Rt. 59 Nanuet, NY
6pm-9pm

SUNDAY August 17, 2003
11am-4pm
North Rockland High School
Thiells, NY
RAIN DATE Sunday Sept. 14th
Bowline Park Haverstraw, NY

SEPTEMBER-10-2003

Cops & Rodders

Bear Mountain AUTO SHOW
Bear Mountain State Park
Bear Mountain, NY
4PM THRU 10PM

**Mod's please feel free to move post if in wrong place**:)

martyo
06-29-2003, 08:52 PM
Charlie: I hear that there are a couple of cruises in Westcheter too. Thursdays in Portchester and Yonkers and Saturdays in Thornwood. I would like to go to one after the holiday weekend and think JohnnyB and Troopcar were up for it as well.

Do I smell a mini-meet?

troopcar
07-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Just came across this thread today. And I can smell that mini-meet. Count me in.

Martyo, do you know where the Westchester locations are? Especially curious about the one in Yonkers. There used to be one at Red Heads restaurant on Executive Blvd. Now it's a Bennigan's. Or is it somewhere on Central Ave.? Thornwood sounds great, too. Oh, heck, I think the car can also make it to Portchester and points north. I asked friends who've lived in Portchester for a million years, and they didn't know where cruise night was.

Would like to meet some local owners. Getting tired of looking at myself in the mirror. :coolman:

JohnnyB? Where you at?

VERN
07-02-2003, 01:41 PM
I think there is one on Yonkers Raceway on Wednesday nights starting at 6pm. Enter the parking lot off of Yonkers Ave. I just found out about it from a guy I used to work with. If I get a chance I will try to go tonight.

troopcar
07-02-2003, 03:00 PM
Thanks, VERN. If you do go to Yonkers Raceway, please let us know how it was.

VERN
07-03-2003, 09:14 AM
I didn't get out of work in time to go.
Maybe next week.......

VERN
07-03-2003, 01:13 PM
I was able to get a poster for a car show at Yonkers Raceway on August 3. About 2/3 of the way down they say there is a cruise night every Wednesday at 6pm. I understand there was about 40 cars there last night. I am going to try to go there next week.

Vernon