PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while!

Sactown
05-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Thought I'd drop in to see what's been going on at MM net and I'm glad to see the community is still thriving. Sorry I've been such a stranger, just been too busy with other stuff in life. Hope to visit a bit more often now, all work and no play makes Sactown a dull boy:(

My Silver '04 is doing fine, still a joy to drive.

So did any supercharger packages ever get legalized for California? Might be time to add some extra go to my ride.

Thanks for the assist and for keeping this great place going!

Pat
05-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Did you bring a note from your parents? It's been about 20 Months.

Good is see your still Maraudering. I've noticed a lot more new "handles" this past 6-9 months. Car's changing owners I guess.

You can now catch up on your reading. The site is under new ownership, Logan has left the building. After a little bumpy restart things are perking right along. MV-V will be a reality in August, new hardware is being offered for our Marauders and the site now has periodic raffles of popular items.

Take a drink of Kool-aid is the latest slogan, I think. You'll have to figure that one out on your own.

Welcome home.

Pat

Sactown
05-10-2007, 07:30 AM
No more Logan? Is he still a lurker or has he had his fill of this place?

Who now rules the roost?

Raudermaster
05-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Logan? Man, how long have you been gone? Glad to see you back though.

Sactown
05-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Logan? Man, how long have you been gone? Glad to see you back though.

LOL! Obviously too long. So who's the new landlord around here?

Rider90
05-10-2007, 08:29 AM
LOL! Obviously too long. So who's the new landlord around here?
I believe eight or nine people are. Mary, Dennis Reinhart, mercman are the only ones I can think of. Welcome Back!

Sactown
05-10-2007, 08:44 AM
I believe eight or nine people are. Mary, Dennis Reinhart, mercman are the only ones I can think of. Welcome Back!
That's cool a group stepped up. So what happened to Logan or is that a sore topic?

Raudermaster
05-10-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure to be honest with you. I think I just joined slightly after the whole transition. Not sure if it's a sore subject though lol. Perhaps a MM.net veteran can step in.

Pat
05-10-2007, 01:33 PM
He's a type A and with a burgoneoning career and family responsibilities he sold the site bought an SRT truck and has moved on.

There were a group of eight or nine members that bought and run the site, good people all, and we are growing, albeit with new names.

Some of the old hands have sold their cars or moved on. I still have a good time with my car, the people on the site, the admin and the products/vendors. This is not a paid commercial, Ha.

Pat

Sactown
05-10-2007, 02:09 PM
He's a type A and with a burgoneoning career and family responsibilities he sold the site bought an SRT truck and has moved on.

There were a group of eight or nine members that bought and run the site, good people all, and we are growing, albeit with new names.

Some of the old hands have sold their cars or moved on. I still have a good time with my car, the people on the site, the admin and the products/vendors. This is not a paid commercial, Ha.

Pat

From the MM to a CTS-v to an SRT truck (and probably a few others in between LOL!). Congrats to Logan and all those who now hold the keys to this great place. Change is perpetual, got to make the best of it.

So is Woaface still lurking the MM net threads? How is that kid? (young man now) Did he ever get his MM?

RCSignals
05-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Thought I'd drop in to see what's been going on at MM net and I'm glad to see the community is still thriving. Sorry I've been such a stranger, just been too busy with other stuff in life. Hope to visit a bit more often now, all work and no play makes Sactown a dull boy:(

My Silver '04 is doing fine, still a joy to drive.

So did any supercharger packages ever get legalized for California? Might be time to add some extra go to my ride.

Thanks for the assist and for keeping this great place going!

hi Sactown

Good to see you back

You may have to do some fancy foot work with any of the Superchargeers as far as California is concerned

I believe all of the supercharger units themselves have CARB approval. The Eaton, the Vortech, and Procharger. It's that the "kits" don't necessarily, although pretty much all components of each kit do.

jgc61sr2002
05-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Welcome back.:D :welcome1:

Logan
05-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Bah... I'm still around, I just don't say much. Not my show, and Pat nailed it... Too many other things going on...

Only thing I've done to my SRT8 jeep after a year is a magnaflow cat back and a billet antenna... :)

Raudermaster
05-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey Logan I know Stainless Works just made an entire Header back exhaust kit. It was posted on the SVTP boards, just a thought if you wanted headers, sounds pretty badass. A guy at work just ordered a whole kit for his SRT-8 Cherokee.

Logan
05-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Yeah, Kook's makes Headers for my Jeep too, but I'm never here to enjoy it or bother picking up a set. I did put a magnaflow catback on, but that's about it...

teamrope
05-27-2007, 03:10 PM
From the MM to a CTS-v to an SRT truck (and probably a few others in between LOL!). Congrats to Logan and all those who now hold the keys to this great place. Change is perpetual, got to make the best of it.

So is Woaface still lurking the MM net threads? How is that kid? (young man now) Did he ever get his MM?

Good to see you back on the boards.

James joined the Air Force. He drops in every once in a great while, no MM yet, but I think he's saving up for one.

teamrope
05-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, Kook's makes Headers for my Jeep too, but I'm never here to enjoy it or bother picking up a set. I did put a magnaflow catback on, but that's about it...

Good to see ya boss! I see Dell is keeping you gainfully employed. :)

RCSignals
05-27-2007, 04:11 PM

Hey Logan

Good to see you. Don't be a stranger.