PDA

View Full Version : Panther Interceptor

xtcbct
05-10-2007, 05:17 AM
My curiousity has the better of me here, but what exactly is a panther interceptor? Is it just another name for a retired police car in civilian use? Or is it a nickname for the Marauder?

Raudermaster
05-10-2007, 05:19 AM
It's the same thing as a Police Interceptor. Panther sounds cooler though. I'm sure no one that's not into the Panther line has an idea of what it means though.

pantheroc
05-10-2007, 09:48 AM
The police interceptors have the tag "Police Interceptor" on the trunk. One of our site sponsors, Innovative Interceptors sells "Panther Interceptor" badges. Not sure if they are the creator of the "Panther Interceptor" take off or not.?.
http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/exdress.html

KillJoy
05-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Also, our cars are made on the "Panther" Platform. Kind of like a "Fox" Body, a "F-Body"....and so on.

;)

KillJoy

Tom Doan
05-10-2007, 11:26 AM
No, It's just a silly tag I had made up for 1200.00 to stick on the back of your MM to look cool and to get waved through the drag net that's at the NC-VA boarder. Works too, I gave them to Wes to sell when I had to go to China for months, but you know all about that from reading "The Shanghai Blab" letters in the lounge section here. Tom